Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    And don't forget Seymour, Dr. Phil van Neuter, Mulch, Lips, Fletcherbird, Nigel (the director from Muppets Tonight), The Gogolala Jubilee Jugband, Zippety Zap, Marvin Suggs, Doglion, Timmy, Gaffer, Vicki, Flash, Beard, Ubu...
  2. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Well, tonight the home theater forum had a chat with people from warner home video regarding TV and animation releases, and somebody asked about whether there are plans for any Sesame Street releases intended for adult fans. And you know what they answered? Their answer: [paraphrased]...
  3. M

    Muppet Comics -- Family Reunion SHOCK!

    Regarding Nanny, I saw the cover of the third Family Reunion issue (I know, it's issue #7... Man, should we start gettign used to referring to the comics by issue numbers higher than 4?), and it showed Robin in a shoe, with some feet shown.
  4. M

    Muppet Comics -- Family Reunion SHOCK!

    You know, tough pigs usually reviews each issue before they come out (sometimes on the release date).
  5. M

    Ding-Dong! You're Wrong!

    Oscar also said it at the end of the video Sesame Street Home Video Visits the Firehouse, from either 1990 or 1991.
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, Tough Pigs has a preview for the first Family Reunion issue, and now we know who's relative will be featured...
  7. M

    Muppet Comics -- Family Reunion SHOCK!

    The artowkr here is great. I figured it would include Skeeter (though I was also expecting a big family reunion for somebody). I like the two-page spread at the beginning (it's more like The Muppet Show opening than the two-page spread from the real first four issues). I also like that it...
  8. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    So, I wonder, was there any reason why you produced but didn't write the Studio DC specials?
  9. M

    Is the time right for a Best of Abby DVD?

    You know, for april fools day I had considered posting fake news that I found some Best Buy exclusive DVDs focusing on Harvey Kneeslapper, Guy Smiley, and Roosevelt Franklin. Another april fools day thread I had planned involved a fake announcement of a Sesame Street Superstars Collection...
  10. M

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Right now I can't get "Toy Soldiers" by Martika out of my head.
  11. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Here's the segment where Kermit talks about feet: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/52fa88c4-aa01-4739-b903-ca5263e6ed1e/kermit_talks_about_feet
  12. M

    Your Thoughts on Fletcherbird.

    I would have liked to have seen them together in the Leslie Uggam episode. After all, Graham Fletcher was credited as a dancer in that episode, so there's no reason why they couldn't have been together (I also wish they would have paired Big Bird with some of the big monsters).
  13. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I recently got around to watching the first episode (or first episodes, as it was in two parts), and it's interesting. Darkwing Duck decides to secretly become Drake Mallard at the end so he can adopt Gosylin, and Gosylin instantly recognizes him, but pretty much everybody else doesn't seem to...
  14. M

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    I made a video concerning the youtube change, in which I play a character I've played in many other videos, The Crybaby. The Crybaby always complains about something, but this is the first time I had him complain about an actual current event. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khP_axxt3MI
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: The StoryTeller

    I like The StoryTeller. I feel like the best episodes are the ones that aired as part of The Jim Henson Hour (I guess that's a coincidence... As far as I know, they were all made in 1987, before The Jim Henson Hour was on the air). The Greek Myths series is a bit harder to pay attention to...
  16. M

    Would FTB and EIG Have Been Better or Worse if...

    It would be interesting to try to see when that became the norm with most movies.
  17. M

    Would FTB and EIG Have Been Better or Worse if...

    The rebuilt sets do add to the movies, though they don't seem to go for really impressive effects. In FTB we see the Muppets operating vehicles, but that had already been done in the Muppet movies (though FTB has them driving smaler Muppet-scale vehicles). I guess seeing Big Bird jump from a...
  18. M

    Now what's going on with YouTube?

    It was hard to navigate at first, and sometimes it is hard to see the comments. But one good thing about the change: Before, users couldn't rate their own videos, but now youtubers can "like" or "dislike" their own (well, I haven't tried disliking any of my own so I could be wrong...)!
  19. M

    Elmo's Rainbow and Other Springtime Stories

    You know, I gave the use of only one classic bonus clip some slack because I didn't think there really were any segments about spring, but then I found this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwpVBZQTUNU Man, it's a shame that the "Spring is Here" song wasn't included.
  20. M

    Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

    Just a few days before april fools day I had a thought about announcing a ficticious collection of Sesame Street DVDs, 40 single-disc releases focusing on the best of the season. It would have been too unbelievable an april fools joke, and probably wouldn't happen in real life, but my idea was...
Top