Search results

  1. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Do we know that there won't be any more segments? There could be a third "season". Of course I think there are still many that haven't been shown on Sesame Street yet.
  2. M

    Is the time right for a Best of Abby DVD?

    A Celebration of Me, Grover! was made near the very end of the VHS era. It's the only one released on both VHS and DVD at the same time. There were four Play with me Sesame DVDs focusing on the show's main characters. Only one of them, Playtime with Grover, was released in the US, but I...
  3. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    When writing that I wanted to point out that there were no known upcoming Sesame Street releases, and wanted to ask when the last time was when there were no known upcoming releases (besides 1984, of course). But I just read at Muppet Wiki that there's going to be a Bert and Ernie's Great...
  4. M

    Your Favorite Forgetful Jones Moments

    Some of my favorite Forgetful Jones moments: Write It Down I'll Always Remember I Love You Kermit's Telephone Demo What's the Name of That Song? I'm a Real Cowboy High 12
  5. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I never really thought of the Dodos as villians. Actually, they never directly state that Snuffy couldn't visit them at all. They just laugh and say that his best friend should be a bird. Of course, they could have corrected Big Bird when he stated that he didn't want to live there anymore if...
Top