Muppet Comics -- Family Reunion SHOCK!

Beauregard

Reaction score
FAAAAAAAAN SERVICE! :sing:
Me loves! I also love that it comes right after people were discussing whether she even deserved to be called a Muppet over at the Muppet Cast Tournament.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Woohoo! Skeeter's back! And I LOVE what they've done with her look. She looks phenomenal.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The look is STELLAR! I'm excited to hear what her backstory is, or whether they will keep is vague. Also, I'm so interested to see what her character will be like. FINALLY she has returned!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Can I order comics from here? I think I've finally found my motivation to buy what I've been missing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The artowkr here is great. I figured it would include Skeeter (though I was also expecting a big family reunion for somebody). I like the two-page spread at the beginning (it's more like The Muppet Show opening than the two-page spread from the real first four issues). I also like that it includes characters who haven't been in the comics yet (Luncheon Counter Monster, Prairie Dogs, Sopwidth). Here's hoping that Lips eventually appears in one of these...

I thought those covers were going to be covers for the first "Guest Stars" issue. I wonder if a change was made or what... I would have expected somethign resembling a family reunion (though the A cover is more appropriate here than for the Guest Stars storyarc). I wonder if Sam's Hamlet act was put in there just so cover B would make sense. But then again... I can't beleive they kept the covers a mystery when we'd already assuemd they'd be for later comics.

King Prawn

Reaction score
This is exciting and as has been said by most she looks fantastic.

You can tell the guys and girls overs at Boom! did this for us, awsome, thanks guys.

:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh... Does this mean I have to contact my custom figure guy and tell him to redo the whole thing?
Oh well. *Waits for next week or two when a sort of review comes to the Mindset.