Search results

  1. M

    Brian Muehl's Elmo

    I had wondered if people doubted Meehl performed Elmo in "We're All Monsters" due to him not being credited. But then Richard Hunt wasn't credited either, and he performed the tall gray monster. But now I believe that it wasn't Meehl. There are recent sources that say he only performed Elmo...
  2. M

    Bad Guys/Villains we didn't root for

    In a lot of movies and series it seems like fans often root for the main enemy of the production, sometimes preferring the bad guys (or gals) over the good. But what enemies are there that we just don't cheer at? Some of the baddies I don't care more about include... The bad guy from The...
  3. M

    The "classic moments" from seasons 6-10

    Some of the season 6-10 segments that I see as "classics" include (and it's possible that I'm wrong about some being from those years... it is sometimes hard to tell if somethign is from seasons 5 or 11-13 instead of 6-10, especially if it's live-action or animated): What's the Name of That...
  4. M

    The "classic moments" from seasons 6-10

    Is it just me, or does it seem like seasosn 6-10 don't really have very many moments that fans consider "classic"? The kinds of stuff that adult fans who aren't neccessarily "hardcore" like us would surely remember? Especially when compared to seasons 1-5 and 11-onward. Because I remember...
  5. M

    The last first season segment to rerun

    I think season 30 was the last to rerun Muppet segments from the first season, sicne one of the F cheers sketches and Ernie cleaning up the apartment in 15 seconds were shown. But I think some cartoons from the first season were shown in season 31. I'd have to check Muppet Wiki, but I think I...
  6. M

    Which Muppet are You Most Like

    Honestly, I feel like I am like just about every Muppet. I often feel like Kermit, in that at times I feel like I'm more logical than everybody else (resulting in me getting annoyed), and at times I feel like Sam the Eagle in that I may feel moralistic but everybody esle doesn't seem to see...
  7. M

    Who is Lionsgate associated with?

    Thankfully, it seems like Lionsgate hasn't removed any clips officially uploaded by Henson or Sesame Workshop. Fraggle Rock clips from the official Henson Company Channel are still there. Not too sure how many Sesame Street clips found in the special have been uploaded by the official Sesame...
  8. M

    April Fools: Exciting Unannounced Target Exclusives!

    Another april fools prank thread that I'd thought of was to say that I heard that there'd be a two-disc "Sesame Street 1970s (Plus 1969) Collection". Disc 1 would cover seasons 1-5, disc 2 6-10, and the contents would include four complete episodes (two per disc, randomly-chosen seasons), plus...
  9. M

    Is Kermit adventurous?

    On Muppet Babies, Kermit enjoyed going on adventures, and it seemed natural for him. But then I started thinking... Did Kermit care about adventure this much as an adult? After all, there aren't too many times when Kermit seemed to enjoy adventures (mainly Muppet Treasure Island and his roles as...
  10. M

    Your Thoughts: Song of the Cloud Forest DVD

    I bought the DVD today. I watched the Fraggle Rock episode and now I'm watching Song of the Cloud Forest.
  11. M

    Pre-Order "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting" on DVD

    I've noticed that Lionsgate seems to be interested in releasing just about all of Jim Henson's last productions that they have the distribution rights to... I wonder if Lionsgate or Henson is celebrating the 20th anniversary of Henson's death ("celebrating" may be the wrong word here). I guess...
  12. M

    Mes where Ernie didn't get any sleep

    I wonder if all those times should count. With few exceptions, Ernie isn't really having trouble sleeping, and seems to have a much less desire to sleep than Bert does. Ernie keeps Bert up, but isn't the real tired one. Though I wonder why Bert always wants to go to sleep when they normally...
  13. M

    The RHLC!

    I have noticed recently... It's widely sourced that Richard Hunt didn't like performing Elmo, but there doesn't seem to be very many info on how he felt about his other Sesame Street characters, does there? I know that on The MuppetCast Kevin Clash said that he didn't really like Forgetful Jones...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I think it's supposed to last three issues, and I think their all supposed to be self-contained, aside form having Skeeter included. You know, I hope that J.P. Grosse makes an appearance in one of these, interracting with Skeeter. And if not, I hope Skeeter makes the "my uncle owns the...
  15. M

    Another Muppet Comic Shocker

    I'm not shocked by the news of the Guest Stars storyarc being canled. I'm more shocked over something else said in the interview. At one point, Langridge confirms that the two heavenly beings are not actually Statler and Waldorf (no, that's not the shocking part). He says that they seem to...
  16. M

    Pre-Order "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting" on DVD

    It would be ridiculous for Kermit to be on the cover but cut from the special itself. It will also be great to finally see a Henson-released product that says "Kermit the Frog (or Rowlf, in the upcoming Dog City release) copyright 2010 by The Muppet Studios, LLC".
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Letter D Day with Big Bird.
  18. M

    Your Thoughts on Fletcherbird.

    You know, I've often read the Muppet Wiki article on Here Comes the Puppets, and yet I've never noticed until it was pointed out that both Big Bird and Betsy Bird appear in the special. So Betsy and Fletcher have appeared together. YAY! For some reason I thought the special included every...
  19. M

    Pre-Order "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting" on DVD

    After reading this announcement and thinking about how almost every 1980s Henson-owned production will have been released on DVD soon, it makes me wish that Lionsgate got the Sesame Street license instead of Warner Bros. It would have been great if this were to include some bonus classic clips...
  20. M

    Lotsa Cowfolk round dese here parts

    How do you know Forgetful Jones was originally a one-shot? I would assume he was always meant to be a recurring character. I've seen scans of a season 12 press kit which refers to him, Clementine, and Buster as new characters for the season (though it also refers to others who were around...
Top