Search results

  1. M

    Your Favorite SST Muppet Design Through the Years

    I noticed that in the first season of The Muppet Show there were a few different puppets... Seems like multiples were used even in the same episodes. But there's one particular Kermit puppet used a lot, at least early in the first season, I can't quite pinpoint it, but I don't think I've ever...
  2. M

    Did Ernie ever interact with Rosita

    I can't remember 100 percent but I think Ernie and Rosita interracted in the Sesame Street Live show Elmo's Coloring Book. I saw it back in 1997 and I can't remember for sure, but I know that one's been revived quite a few times (could it be the most-revived Sesame Street Live show?). I'm...
  3. M

    The Best of Elmo 2

    Well, I searched sesamestreet.org for most of the confirmed clips (I couldn't find the David Beckham clip... Guess it's not on the website yet) and I kept track of the time and added them up. Adding time is a bit hard, but if my calculations are correct, we know the contents for approximately 12...
  4. M

    The Best of Elmo 2

    I was thinking, it's a bit ridiculous for this set to include Jason Mraz's "Outdoors" song... Couldn't they just release an outdoors-themed Sesame Street DVD and include that clip on that? It could include the street scenes where Big Bird considers moving into a new habitat, the nature survival...
  5. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Here's a great clip in which Elmo talks about hands: http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/796bee80-56bf-4fa7-93e1-c24784afe26d/poem_about_hands I have a feeling that this is one of Kevin Clash's earliest Elmo appearances. When I looked at the tags and saw that...
  6. M

    Is the time right for a Best of Abby DVD?

    So that we don't get too off-topic I just started a seperate thread for The Best of Elmo 2: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=814778#post814778
  7. M

    The Best of Elmo 2

    It's been announced that a sequel to The Best of Elmo, The Best of Elmo 2, will be released on may 4 2010. And quite a few celebrity appearances have been confirmed for inclusion, some of which only feature Elmo in the chorus. Anyway, I thought I'd start this thread to talk about what...
  8. M

    Is the time right for a Best of Abby DVD?

    And a "Grover the Waiter" segment. And some full "Grover and Kermit" segments.
  9. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    That was a great interview. And you know, just today I was thinking it would be cool to interview Matt Vogel, and if I had to as him one thing, I'd ask if he performed the voice of Sweetums in Muppet Race Mania, considering he performed other Richard Hunt characters. I mean, in that game...
  10. M

    Is the time right for a Best of Abby DVD?

    It would also be great if this were to include some bonus Elmo segments outside of the main program (or maybe even Elmo's World: Frogs). And you know, the "best of" Kermit and Grover releases both had clip montages... I wonder if this will have any clip montages from Elmo's World segments (I...
  11. M

    The original "Rubber Duckie?"

    That was taken from what was shown in The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years. It was even said so in the description (and you can see the last second of the scene before the clip sliding to the left).
  12. M

    Is the time right for a Best of Abby DVD?

    That's odd... It's been awhile since there were any new Sesame Street releases that lasted under 30 minutes. But at least we'll be getting our first new Sesame Street DVD with new linking footage after all these months. But it looks like it'll be more of a "Best of Elmo & Celebrities" release...
  13. M

    More Looney Tunes DVDs coming to DVD in April

    Well, it was announced that the reason for the delay is because the people in charge originally weren't going to restore certain cartoons, and that some of the restored cartoons had poor results. So I guess Warner changed its mind and delayed the releases so that more time could be spent...
  14. M

    Lack of Jim Henson Clips on SST Lately

    You know, for years I wondered if the reason why Kermit had very little dialogue in the linking footage from The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street was due to the pressence of so many Jim as Kermit clips while Steve was performing Kermit... Not to confuse kids watching the same thing.... But then I...
  15. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's Number 3 Day with Elmo.
  16. M

    Lack of Jim Henson Clips on SST Lately

    But fans can also see many recent clips on those sites as well.
  17. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    From what I read this collection will be new new stuff. Maybe "collection" was the wrong word to use.
  18. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I just heard news that Boom! Studios is going to start publishing a Darkwing Duck comic book collection.
  19. M

    Question about Jim Henson's Performer Credits on SST

    Oh, I saw that being discussed in talk pages at Muppet Wiki (mainly concerning the "Lord Grade Presents" credit in The Great Muppet Caper).
  20. M

    What is your favorite version of Alice in Wonderland?

    With the recent Alice in Wonderland movie out, I was wonderign what everybody's favorite versions of the Alice in Wonderland stories are. Of course I figure many of us will mention the Brooke Shields episode of The Muppet Show (put that on my list), and maybe also Dreamchild, the Jim Henson...
Top