Search results

  1. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    Yesterday I thought about pulling an april fools joke, that i found a list of bonus features, but decided not to.
  2. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Sesame Workshop added a clip to youtube called Spring is Here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwpVBZQTUNU The clip is also at sesamestreet.org (I think it was just added but I don't kn ow for sure). The clip is interesting, I can't remember if I heard the full song before but a couple of...
  3. M

    How did you celebrate April Fools' Day?

    I was going to list a bunch of ubsured, illegal things and then end it with "april fools", but then I remembered that I said I wouldn't make anymore april fools jokes on this forum today. Anyway, I'm sure some of you saw my threads... One about two target exclusive Sesame Street DVDs that...
  4. M

    April Fools: Sesame Street Season 41 Episode Guide

    Every year I think about april fools thread ideas regarding the upcoming season, but unfortunately official news is always announced before april 1.
  5. M

    April Fools: Exciting Unannounced Target Exclusives!

    One idea I had was to announce that I heard there'd be single-disc releases of more recurring sketches, besides Elmo's World, but the official announcement that a Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures DVD is coming out next week out an end to that. But my ideas were to announce: A "Murray Has a...
  6. M

    April Fools: Upcoming LionsGate Releases!

    That was funny. I didn't beleive it, but I just HAD to click on the youtube link to see what you provided.
  7. M

    April Fools: I know who portrayed the original Gordon!

    I had thought about saying some more "controversial" things that I was "told", but thought it'd be going too far (let's just say what I planned would give the stuff Street Gang said about Northern Calloway a run for its money).
  8. M

    New Video: "Stand By Me"

    I recall reading a desire from somebody somewhere (either a tough pigs thread/article or a muppet mindset article) who wanted the Muppets to make appearances like in the 1960s, where people didn't know what to expect from the Muppets... I guess this succeeded a bit.
  9. M

    The Best of Elmo 2

    You know, the announcement of this kind of killed an april fools joke that I had planned. I planned on saying that I found that Warner Home Video was planning to release a collection of single-disc DVDs called the "Sesame Street Superstars" collection, consisting of five at a time. I was going...
  10. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I searched youtube and the only copy I could find was a copy taken from the DVD (which cuts out the behind-the-scenes photos shown over the first few seconds of the clip).
  11. M

    April Fools: Exciting Unannounced Target Exclusives!

    This morning I went to Target and found two exclusive Sesame Street DVDs that hadn't even been announced (seems most Target exclusives don't get announced before the releases), and if you've been skeptical about Warner Home Video releasing DVDs of classic material... Well, your worries are over...
  12. M

    New Video: "Stand By Me"

    I hated it. April fools! This was really funny. And it doesn't even have anybody that the average fan would know. I hope we get some more videos with monster characters... It'd be great to see something with Carl, Luncheon Counter Monster, Uncle Deadley, Gorgon Heap, and some of the...
  13. M

    April Fools: I know who portrayed the original Gordon!

    Believe it or not, I just realised yesterday that I know the original Gordon from the test pilots! And after I realised it was him, I also learned some info on his background! Anyway, there was this new guy at my work, who's been there for a few weeks. I thought he looked familiar, but...
  14. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    By the late-1980s (I believe) pretty much all Sesame Street News sketches were shown with the late-1980s opening logo on the show, regardless of whether that logo was originally used. Monsterpiece Theater also did this whenever a new opening was added (though I recall seeing a season 30 episode...
  15. M

    The Best of Elmo 2

    I'd forgotten all about Mel Gibson having a controversey... I wonder if the general public has (I'm pretty sure that Sesame Workshop stopped showing all Mel Gibson segments long before the incident). But it does make me think, if not for Chris Brown's incident from a few years ago, I bet this...
  16. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    Muppet Wiki has a page with an answer to the musician question, at least during The Muppet Show days. http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Show_Musicians
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Say Hello Day" with Murray.
  18. M

    The Best of Elmo 2

    Seems most of the celebrity clips will be recent appearances... But Elmo has appeared in older sketches with Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, and Mel Gibson, all of whom have been consistiently popular since their Sesame Street appearances (and before). Of course I've noticed that none of their...
Top