Search results

  1. M

    Possible future Lionsgate Henson DVD releases

    One thing I'd like to see Lionsgate release, and it might be a longshot, is Aliens in the Family. Of course unless the cast included any regular celebrities "before they were stars" then I don't expect an official release. None of those characters are very iconic and it didn't last long (moving...
  2. M

    First look (video) of the new movie!

    I assume you mean Angus MacGonacle. If he is there then I wonder if The Muppet Mindset had contact with the producers... ;)
  3. M

    What if the New Muppet Movie's Villain had a Muppet Sidekick?

    But around that time (maybe it started a year later) Igel was releasing dolls of many supporting characters including Statler, Waldorf, Bunsen, Beaker, and The Swedish Chef. Though those were released in Germany as opposed to North America. You know, I don't think we've gotten any Muppet...
  4. M

    What if the New Muppet Movie's Villain had a Muppet Sidekick?

    I knew the plot invovled the Muppets needing to get back together before seeing those photos, but never once thought the Muppets split up because of the public interest going down. When I saw those photos I actually thought there was some sort of fire in the studio. I remember when Muppets...
  5. M

    First look (video) of the new movie!

    The video clips aren't that good, but the images are interesting. So glad they finally rebuilt Thog (and I feel I can see hard-to-describe differences in the new Thog). I can't believe the reports being concerned of them being spoilers for the ending. Somehow I have a feeling this takes...
  6. M

    D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

    I hope they announce all/most of Disney's plans for promotion of the new movie. Maybe they'll even screen a sneak peek (though I won't be there).
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "I Am So Proud Day" with Grover.
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I just started thinking... Will the trade paperbacks go out-of-print because of this (the only trade paperbacks I've seen in stores are "Meet the Muppets" and "Muppet Robin Hood"; while I've found most individual issues of "The Muppet Show Comic Book" I haven't found any issues of the classics...
  9. M

    Muppet Babies and Monsters

    During the hours airings there was only one set of closing credits, to close the full hour, like a merge of the two shows. I wonder if Henson ever produced a seperate, individual closing credits sequence for Little Muppet Monsters, to be shown on its own if it had lasted. If the show was...
  10. M

    What if the New Muppet Movie's Villain had a Muppet Sidekick?

    Are you sure? Because I've never seen any reports that the movie is about the public turning their back on the Muppets. I've taken it that the Muppets just break up as a group, like how a music group or band might break up. Now that I think of it, I wonder if Pepe might be treated here like...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Roger Langridge said that he wouldn't expect Boom! to pay him for drawings that wouldn't be used. But if the line is indeed cancled I'm sure Boom! would have paid him before news of cancelation. I'm sure that people still have to get paid for what they work on even if it gets cancled before...
  12. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    Did they ever actually refer to her as being a princess before marrying Simba? Being married to a king makes you a queen, but I don't recall them calling her a princess, nor do I recall them ever saying in the context of the movie that a prince can only marry a princess (or vice versa). Of...
  13. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I found my copy at Books-A-Million and it was the only copy. Actually it seems my local Books-A-Million doesn't carry many Boom! titles. I think I also saw a Toy Story trade paperback there and that's about it; No Boom! comics in the comic book section, no Muppet trade paperbacks (I wonder why...
  14. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    I started thinking, it's a shame they didn't put Abby Cadabby on the cover of Silly Storytime. It would have been great to see an official image featuring both Kermit and Abby Cadabby together, without just inserting existing photos together.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    You know, since the first issue of "The Four Seasons" was suppsoedly about Christmas, and it's been delayed (at least) because of personal issues, it wouldn't surprise me if the winter issue were pushed to the end of the storyarc. It would make a bit of sense, to push the release to July or...
  16. M

    Questions that Need Answers!

    Currently the Disney-owned Muppets are being made in New Jersey by a company called "Puppet Heap". The Sesame Street Muppets and other Henson puppets are generally built in New York at the New York Puppet Workshop (formerly Jim Henson's Muppet Workshop). Jim Henson's Creature Shop is located in...
  17. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    A preview for Silly Storytime has been posted online: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTly0TDNgc&feature=sub Unfortunately, it does not include clips from any of the Newsflash segments featured. But it does show a slightly-different cover (of course Kermit is still there).
  18. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Well today I picked up the graphic novel collection of the first four issues, and it is such a great read. It felt like a Darkwing Duck movie to me. I liked the scene where we are teased into expecting Steelbeak to show up (though at that point I mistakenly turned two pages at once and got...
  19. M

    Any Ernst Fans?

    You know, in an early scene in Ernest Scared Stupid, Ernest gets stuck in a dumpster while the compactor is turned on, and he struggles to not get squished. But I wonder if he would have been killed if he hadn't been rescued. After all, in Ernest Goes to Jail he survives being electrocuted...
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Reading that article I can't quite tell if it specifically said that the line was ending or if it was speculation. I wonder if one of us should ask Roger Langridge if he knows whether it'll continue without him (or at least if he knows whether "The Four Seasons" will be released).
Top