Search results

  1. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    Very good. But when listing your old friends you forgot to list The British Correspondent. He'll probably be upset (unless you secretly did list his name, as we don't know his actual name).
  2. M

    Any idea how Two-headed Monster scenes are scripted?

    That was actually answered by Jim Lewis in the "Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread". Somebody else actually asked again, and was told what had been answered: After that, DWMcKim said that he has some Muppet Show scripts with Swedish Chef sketches, and noted that those scripts only wrote the...
  3. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    Today the site has detailed information on the 1971 appearance on The Dick Cavett Show, including scans of a script rundown which notes stuff that was planned but cut for time. I don't think any of us fans have video footage from this, but I know somebody recorded the audio from it when it...
  4. M

    Cookie Monster makes SNL audition tape on YouTube

    Actually, no it wasn't. Animal appeared many times on the show (and was the only one with dialogue on the show). Floyd made a cameo in the Garth Brooks episode. Zoot made appearances in the Billy Crystal and Cameo Show episodes. But adding a new house band who didn't really do anything...
  5. M

    Muppet marathons past and present

    Man, if only I had cable when Muppet Babies entered Nickelodeon. Of course I did get cable shortly after MB reruns were being run on Nick, but still... Oh, and I was wrong about the dates of the marathons I listed. Any marathon that I previously said was broadcast in 1992 was actually...
  6. M

    Muppet marathons past and present

    There was a Muppet Marathon on Nickelodeon that aired on Memorial Day in 1992. Each hour alternated between a Muppet special and two episodes of Muppet Babies. I can't remember what Muppet Babies episodes aired, but the specials were The Frog Prince, The Muppet Musicians of Bremen, The Secrets...
  7. M

    Cookie Monster makes SNL audition tape on YouTube

    When was the last time Frank Oz performed Cookie Monster (or Bert)? I know he last performed Grover in season 40, but it seems like its been forever since Oz performed Cookie Monster.
Top