Search results

  1. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    This idea was posted at the muppet mindset http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.com/2011/01/product-idea-muppet-rock-band.html and it sounds like a good idea to me, even though I've rarely played any of the Rock Band/ Guitar Hero-type games. I wonder how long it typically takes to produce a...
  2. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Weather Day" with Elmo (I suspected it would be a weather-themed day... The videos on the main video page changed while it was still Letter X Day, from videos about X to videos about weather).
  3. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    Considering the recent Henson/Lionsgate releases including characters owned by Muppets Studio and Sesame Workshop being uncut (well, besides the unusual editing out of the end credits to Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting), I am fairly confident that this can be released in the near future...
  4. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    You forgot to mention all the Sesame Street DVD releases from 2010 (except for "20 and Still Counting").
  5. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Letter X Day" with Elmo. I presume it started yesterday but I didn't check sesamestreet.org yesterday and didn't think to check on what day it is.
  6. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    In April there's going to be a release called "Wild Words and Outdoor Adventures". It is interesting because yesterday I was wondering when the next-to-be-announced DVD will be announced, and today was trying to think up an outdoors-themed release. Big Bird, Snuffy, and Elmo are on the cover...
  7. M

    Mildred/George performer question

    I wonder if it's always the same performer in some instances when dancing pairs are voiced by the same person. There have been times when one or both dancing partners would move their hand or hands... Anybody know of any instances where one performer performed two characters at once while one of...
  8. M

    What did you get for Christmas?

    I got: A video camera An Animal cap a Gamestop gift card a Hooter's gift card U-Build Monopoly Super Mario All-Stars anniversary release (I had no idea this was rereleased, and am especially surprised that it was rereleased as a physical game for the wii) shampoo Date Night Toy Story 3...
  9. M

    Do people play games at Christmas?

    Talk about irony: I started this thread yesterday, and today me and my family actually did play some non-material games today, most of which involved present opening (this year we all purchased two gifts each).
  10. M

    Do people play games at Christmas?

    There's one quote in The Muppet Christmas Carol, when Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Present attend nephew Fred's party. When Clara suggests they play a game, Scrooge asks "Do people play games at Christmas?" For many years I thought the concept of playing games at Christmas was just an...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 41

    Well the season is ending. Hopefully the sooner it ends the sooner sesamestreet.org will go back to adding "new" classic clips (seriously, we haven't had any classic clips added to the site in about 4-5 months!). I hope that next season the website downplays the frequency of new clips. A few...
  12. M

    Kermit's appearances and acquaintances on Sesame Street

    Secret fact: Although I enjoy making lists and often put alot of tought into my wishlists (especially when it comes to DVD content), I often have trouble making Christmas and birthday present lists (hey, I can't put TMS:Season 4 on a list until it comes out).
  13. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Recently, in the Muppet Mindset interview with Henry Louis Mitchell, it was said that Disney finally agreed to allow for Kermit to appear on the Silly Storytime cover after being told that the cover would have a starburst saying that Kermit was making a special appearance. But judging by the...
  14. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    Really? All the last seaosn episodes didn't have any non-Henson/non-public domain footage? I thought Muppet Babies: The Next Generation (which had footage from the STar Wars movies) was from the last season. I wonder if the Muppets could hold an audience for a weekly half-hour sitcom. One...
  15. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Just like it was this time the last two years it's "Holiday Time" with Elmo (and just like the last few years they once again did NOT include the Sesame Street News segment where Kermit waits for Santa to come down the chimney.... GRRR:mad:)
  16. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    I just realized... A few of us have desired for Kermit to make a new Sesame Street appearance as part of the movie's promotion... But aside from the thrill of seeing Kermit return to Sesame Street in time for the movie, allowing Kermit to be on SST because of the movie might not be clear as...
  17. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    We don't know which Newsflash segments will be included. It's known what street stories will be included (one of which involves Zoe as Rupunzel), and the "Musical Fairy Tales" segment with Little Red Riding Hood. I guess the four Newsflash segments COULD be segments based around the fairy tales...
  18. M

    Disney's New Muppets Logo

    I like the logo, though I'd prefer the "Disney" part left off. This logo sort of reminds me of the 1980s "Henson Associate/Jim Henson Production" logo sequences with animated Kermit hand. Hmm, it'd be great if Disney could create a "Muppets Studio" logo sequence remincient of those (though not...
  19. M

    The new Muppet movie: Next Year's Yogi?

    One difference is that despite the claims that this'll "relaunch" the franchise, the Muppets have never really been gone, even when it seemed like they weren't doing much (around this time last year many fans seemed to think of "Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody" as a "comeback").
  20. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    This post is not another wishlist, but a tally of some of the things that have been requested the most by different fans. 11 of us have suggested The Muppet Show: Season Four (not surprisingly, that's had the most requests by my count). 7 of us have suggested a new video game. 6 of us have...
Top