Search results

  1. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    There have been a few entries about certain scenes from The Great Muppet Caper (pool sequence, parachute sequence... I'm thinking there was another but can't remember), but I haven't seen any entries about any scenes from The Muppet Movie or The Muppets Take Manhattan. I would expect Henson to...
  2. M

    More Looney Tunes DVDs coming to DVD in April

    It's been announced that a Road Runner set, titled "Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote: Supergenius Hilarity", will come out on may 24. The contents have been announced... And this will be the first of the Super Stars sets to include cartoons that came after Warner Bros. officially stopped producing...
  3. M

    Silly Storytime DVD?

    What I've been doing all month in anticipation for this release is watch one Sesame Street News segment at sesamestreet.org per day since the first of january. It's been a bit fun. And of course I've put a note about it in my signature, altering it slightly as the release approaches sooner (and...
  4. M

    Mr. Peabody and Sherman, The Movie

    I saw at least one, I think the one with Robinson Cruesoe, where after going into the machine they are shown being sent through the air to their location.
  5. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    I was just thinking, it would be cool if Disney promoted the new movie with a special, maybe a sequel to The Muppets Go to the Movies, only titled "The Muppets Go Back to the Movies" (a very appropriate title considering this is the first Muppet film in theaters in 12 years). But then again, I'd...
  6. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It's "Slow Down and Relax Day" with Murray Monster.
  7. M

    Mr. Peabody and Sherman, The Movie

    A good plotline for a Peabody and Sherman movie would be for them to travel in time but accidently wind up in the wrong date. One thing I've wondered is how do they get back? They don't take the Wabac machine with them. It's possible that Peabody has time settings that instantly bring them...
  8. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    I can't remember if I saw that one or not. I might have watched it on youtube once a few years ago but that would be it (aside from maybe seeing it at an age when I would have been too young to have seen it). Perhaps it would belong on a list of the shows most underrated segments (no I don't...
  9. M

    Silly Storytime DVD?

    A trailer (unfortunately not including clip from any of the newsflash segments) can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qTly0TDNgc&feature=sub
  10. M

    Questions that Need Answers!

    I looked up Puppet Heap on Google, and one of the first things to show up was a map of the location. It is located in Hoboken, NJ. I can't remember the exact adress, though.
  11. M

    Who is Lionsgate associated with?

    I don't think Lionsgate really "ruined" Sesame Workshop. I'm pretty sure that all clips Sesame Workshop uploaded that can be found in "Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting" and "Henson's Place" are still available on the SesameStreet YouTube channel. I haven't checked in awhile but I'm sure we...
  12. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    Some good info on the parachute sequence from The Great Muppet Caper. http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2011/01/21/1211981/ Though I do see some sad things about it. Looking at the list of Muppets as options to use as costumes or oversized dummies, Lips is not listed (but neither are Lew...
  13. M

    Mr. Peabody and Sherman, The Movie

    I'd like to see a DVD of Crusader Rabbit myself. Or a "World of Jay Ward"-type release, including episodes of all of the Ward serie and unsold pilots. For serial series I'd prefer just all chapters of a storyline, plus one or two of each supporting segment.
  14. M

    What Surprises Will The Film Hold?

    Hey, I wouldn't have expected Thog to get rebuilt. I'm hoping that Lips appears on-screen (he was rebuilt a few years ago, so why not?). I'll be surprised if it has any Jim Henson Hour or Muppets Tonight characters besides Pepe, if it even does have Pepe, in some sort of significant role...
  15. M

    Mr. Peabody and Sherman, The Movie

    Those examples of the Washington joke don't ring a bell to me (maybe I should look though The Moose That Roared and see if that running gag is mentioned in the book). Though I do recall a Washington gag in Goof Gas Attack: Rocky: It's (the letter Bullwinkle gets) from washington...
  16. M

    First look (video) of the new movie!

    You know, I was wondering if any of the other full-body characters will make an appearance. The scene in that image/video looks like the kind of scene I'd expect to see more full-body monsters and Fletcherbird in. I wonder if Matt Vogel will be performing Thog, even if Thog gets no dialogue...
  17. M

    What if the New Muppet Movie's Villain had a Muppet Sidekick?

    Well, today's Muppet Mindset article points out an article or interview or something where Chris Cooper confirms that the villian WILL have a Muppet sidekick. He described it as being "A blue dragon-like character", which I'm sure will be Uncle Deadley, but I guess we won't know until the movie...
  18. M

    Mr. Peabody and Sherman, The Movie

    I heard that Michael J. Fox didn't actually provide Marty's voice in the game, but the person who did the voice did a spot-on job at getting it right. People have mentioned the various live-action movies based on Jay Ward properties... But has anybody here seen or heard of Boris and Natasha...
  19. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    Yesterday info on the Muppet String Quartet sketch was posted. http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2011/01/17/1171971-ed-sullivan-show-%e2%80%93-string-quartet/ It includes a number of things I didn't know. For example, I didn't know if was based on an earlier Muppet sketch. And I didn't...
  20. M

    An Old Industrial Film By Dave Goelz

    I've only watched a little of this so far, but for something recorded in the 1970s which I assume hadn't been restored or remastered the video quality is pretty good. To me it looks more like something from the 1980s than 1970s.
Top