Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love it! Of course you know, now you have to do a red one for Valentine's Day. Anyway, I love the blue Muppets, especially Gonzo hanging upside down and Fat Blue in the background. Brilliant as usual Dave!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OOOH, this is the best yet! Blue's my favorite color! Awesome Vic, well done! Hmm, and all this time I thought that Fraggle dude was green.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me say Booper be blue. And I love this visual, even more than the green to be honest!

And, Vic, that teaser thing...we don't mind if you change the release date, but you just dare cancel the visual and I sware I'll...er...do...er...something! Yes, something, and it won't be pretty.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Me say Booper be blue. And I love this visual, even more than the green to be honest!

And, Vic, that teaser thing...we don't mind if you change the release date, but you just dare cancel the visual and I sware I'll...er...do...er...something! Yes, something, and it won't be pretty.
Yea I promise I'll going to try my best to try and draw my hardest to get my drawing to you. Sorry for the wait here. And I do love this the best because of my three most favoirte blue monsters are here.

Xela

Reaction score
Yay! Blue is my favorite color!

And Boober is blue! Or at least I think so...

BEAR

Reaction score
Awesome! And a great one for Christmas. I'm glad you decided to just use Muppets for this visual. Nice seeing little Tutter there too.