Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Naha, I love it! Great job! AND I DEMAND YOU SHOW ME THE REST OF THAT TEASER. NOW. Just foolin, I'll wait :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Vic! Love it!

D'Snowth: Greg Proops while Ryan Stiles! WOCKA WOCKA!! Good stuff man! :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Boy those are great! I'm got lasoed into making wallpapers for some fellow Whosers at Whoserville, and compared to your's, mine are cookie-cutter quality!!!

When I was showing the others this one I made for my own personal self, that got everyone excited. Then, three other people wanted me to do one of Ryan Stiles, so I did that one for them. Then suddenly other Whosers jumped on the bandwagon wanting me to make them wallpapers as well. I ended up doing this one, this one, and this one. Boy, did I get some praise for them, even though they're not all that great. I don't know who will want me to do another one who next time, but until then, I'm glad my "waiting list" is empty now. Ooops, I've killed this thread now! Dang!
Awesome.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Ryan Stiles rocks!

Really!

He does!

<---same height (lol)
But, he's less hairy, right?

Oh, ye who does not answer his phone ever...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"Yeh, baby!"

Okay, you're going to have to e-mail me the CORRECT times to call all week long, and I'll post the schedule up on my wall. After 7 pm M-F, and all day Sat and Sun it's free for me to call.

And we just got WAAYYYY off topic, so:

VIC: Can't wait to see the new Visual!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just wanted to say I finally looked at all of your weekly installments, Vic, and they really are amazing. Awesome job!!! Keep 'em coming! :smile:
Erin

Vic Romano

Reaction score
First off; I unfortunately have some bad news:
For starters, all the teasers may have been in vane, as there is slowly becoming the possibility that I may not have it completed in time. It's only because I've picked up some HUGE contracts that might really benefit my career and they're providing some serious scratch and we can all use some cash, right? It's not definate, but just be forewarned that the visuals in general may be put on hold for awhile after February as well.

Second; if you want to be a part of this visual; you MUST GET ME YOUR PICTURES ASAP!!! The December 31st deadline is fast approaching, and I need to know if this particular visual is going to be worth doing, because at this point in time with only 5 MC members, it isn't. :cry:

I'll Have A Blue Christmas Without You
Remember it's not easy bein' green? Well this is a direct rip-off, and Kermit makes a guest appearance to reitterate that! Now some of these Muppets you may not consider blue; most presumably Boober. So here's my reasoning; I don't find him true blue per say, but he does have a blue tint to him IMHO, so if you disagree, feel free to say so, otherwise; suck it up, put it as your desktop wallpaper, enjoy it and don't take everything so darn seriously! :wink: This week's visual:

December 9, 2005

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Missed a week or two? Please check out:
The Archives
• August 12, 2005 - Some Of My Friends
• August 19, 2005 - The Real Muppet Show
• August 26, 2005 - Sweden's Peace Ambassador
• September 2, 2005 - The Animal Hunter
• September 9, 2005 - Bernie & Ert
• September 16, 2005 - The 390
• September 23, 2005 - My Time With The EM
• September 30, 2005 - A Tribute To Jerry Juhl
Tribute 1
Tribute 2
• October 7, 2005 - i Fraggle
• October 14, 2005 - It's Tough To Be A Muppeteer
• October 21, 2005 - Grand Theft Animal
• October 28, 2005 - Happy Halloween!
• November 4, 2005 - Best Buddies
• November 11, 2005 - Old Sesame Street
• November 18, 2005 - It's Not Easy Bein' Green...
• November 25, 2005 -Merry Christmas Ev'ry-bod-eee!
• December 2, 2005 - Happy Holidays

lowercasegods

Reaction score
BRILLIANT!! Give it up for the blue Muppets, who possibly outnumber the greens!