Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

wes

Reaction score
Vic, Simple but Beautiful, Awesome.
Great job!!:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Thanks for the link, but the pictures didn't work.

As for Valentine's Day characters, you could use red or pink (maybe orange), I guess. That gives you Animal, Red (even though she's yellow), Elmo, Elmo's Dad, Prairie, Betty Lou, Large Marvin, Mokey, Ma Gorg, Beaker, Miss Piggy, Floyd Pepper, Pepe, etc.

Although it is entirely up to Vic, I think the Valentines one should feature all the great Muppet lovers (or in some cases good friends):
Kermit & Miss Piggy
Gonzo & Camilla
Floyd & Janice
Count Von Count & the Countess
Oscar & Grungetta
Ingrid & Humphrey
Elmo & Zoe
Guy Smiley & himself
Johnny Fiama &...himself (ooh! Wonder what it'd be like if Smiley and Fiama were friends?)
Pepe the Prawn
Rosita
Gobo & Red (okay, so they are technically just friends, but we know that is not what most people want)

Well...whatever Vic does decide to do, it will be incredible!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Ahem, Mildred and George!)

--

As for the visual! It is fabulous!!! One of the best and coolest!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
(Ahem, Mildred and George!)

--

As for the visual! It is fabulous!!! One of the best and coolest!!!

Good call! I guess Wayne and Wanda, too.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Another great visual Dave! And you're right, you deserve a break too, so I suppose I can survive next Friday without a visual. I'll just have to look forward to Friday simply for the sake of it being Friday. :smile: Seriously, your work is worth the wait, so whenever you bring it to us it will be awesome.

Ok, now come on everyone, get in on the Muppet Central Show visual. It's going to be really great.

Sorry, just had to make that plug for ya.

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
the new one is awsome. I have an idea How about putting up Kermit and Miss piggy under the misotoe but Kermit is in ropes. (a pigs dream come true.)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
....Can I just be really selfish for a minute and say that I'm actually glad that there's no visual next week, because if there was I'd have to miss it?... Hehe.

Anyway, as for this week's visual, I love it! 'Tis very cool. Merry Christmas, Vic.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Guys...you know what? Vic just left, which means we get to party in his absence! I mean, er...*cough*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<shakes head> Crazy Beau.... <double take> HOLY MOSQUITOS! Beau, since when do you have 11001 posts?!?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAU HAS 11001 POSTS?!?!?!?!? Good grief!! :excited:

Oh, and great visual Vic very cool! I sware I noticed that first...:stick_out_tongue: