Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am not going to faint. I am not going to faint. I am not going to faint.

*faints*

Drat...

I mean, er...that teaser!!! IT'S FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC! It's Beau! And it's Robin!!! And Beau and Robin are together ala my fanfic (whether you knew that or not I don't know), then the Cookie and animal! Whoo! And everyone looks so....active! They are all moving! Except they ain't...

If that makes sence...

And, of course, teh Fraggle Merry Christmas is brilliant as ever, and is my background.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Very beautiful, Dave. Where do you find your source images for your pieces? Or do you make them yourself or take the photos yourself? While I do use Photoshop for coloring, I still consider myself a novice, so mad hats off to you for all your killer skills in Photoshoppery!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Loving the holiday wallpapers! Awesome!

But that teaser...my gosh I just want to see it now! How will I ever make it to Dec 23rd? :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Boy those are great! I'm got lasoed into making wallpapers for some fellow Whosers at Whoserville, and compared to your's, mine are cookie-cutter quality!!!

When I was showing the others this one I made for my own personal self, that got everyone excited. Then, three other people wanted me to do one of Ryan Stiles, so I did that one for them. Then suddenly other Whosers jumped on the bandwagon wanting me to make them wallpapers as well. I ended up doing this one, this one, and this one. Boy, did I get some praise for them, even though they're not all that great. I don't know who will want me to do another one who next time, but until then, I'm glad my "waiting list" is empty now. Ooops, I've killed this thread now! Dang!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
lowercasegods said:
Where do you find your source images for your pieces? Or do you make them yourself or take the photos yourself?
If you're talking about the ginger-bread house background; being a graphic designer, I have my hands on a very large library of high quality images. :wink: All the other stuff like the actual Muppets come from the web or I scan them outta' my books.

Snowthy; I really dig this one. :smile: Very clean!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Snowthy; I really dig this one. :smile: Very clean!
It was easy to find some good pics of Ryan for that one. In fact, that one was the second easiest for me to make, the easiest was the Kathy one (because I got all my pics for that one from my site!:wink: ). It was hard to find good pics for the other ones, especially Jeff.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Wow!!!!!!

Ok, three things.

1.) I love the wallpaper! It's so warm and holiday-ish and happy and yay! And so well done, but I think that goes without saying!

2.) The teaser! Oh and what a tease! I LOVE Robin! ...but then I always love Robin... but that's beside the point! I love it and I can't wait to see it!

3.) I have to wait to see it. I'm so dissapointed. I just realized, I won't get to see the visual for December 23 until December 29 at the absolute earliest, because I'm leaving town on the 22nd! <sigh>

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
just showed my little one both, Grover and Gobo and she smiled and said she liked them both. I would like to see one with Oscar the Grouch.:grouchy:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
THE TEASER!!!!!!! *dies*

*comes back to life* Only 20 more days, only 20 more days...