Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

F

furryredmonster

Wow!! That's an awesome map!!!! Really kool. I did not know someone can draw that good!! All we need is too make it bigger... wonder why it shrunk.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Wow!! That's an awesome map!!!! Really kool. I did not know someone can draw that good!! All we need is too make it bigger... wonder why it shrunk.
I believe that it would have shrunk since Paint saves it's files as a Bitmap, (.bmp), which is way too big. Photobucket automatically scales down their images if the pixel dimensions, or the file size like in this case, is too big.

If all you have is paint, you can save it as a .jpg, which is a typical file type for a picture, by going to "Save As..." and choosing .jpg as the file type in the drop-down menu. However since you are using paint and not a photoediting program, you will lose some resolution (as in, it will go kind of fuzzy). But I'm sure if you do that, it will be just fine for what we need for the game. :smile:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Bear,

Milly Complained about my killing of animals as (Un-Grover Like) but how do we eat berries and leaves i need to be grover and survive here two so how should i go around this issue with out offending any of the Younger viewers her at MC

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Bear,

Milly Complained about my killing of animals as (Un-Grover Like) but how do we eat berries and leaves i need to be grover and survive here two so how should i go around this issue with out offending any of the Younger viewers her at MC
Mildred had no problem with the killing, but rather Grover's attitute to the killing of animals. it was sort of, "Hey, fun, let's go stab 'em to death." *shrug* Sorry, it was just realy annoying.

But, er, I guess I shouldn't have been rude. I apploguise for that.

Just, can we try to stay a bit more in charcter?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
so uh... I got Bears message to come play... do I just join in or what? (I usualy see these things when there is like 5 pages to read, so I never know if I can)

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
who do you want to be yu i gueess are on team Chicken meaning someone can be kicked of the other team right?

BEAR

Reaction score
Sorry, but the reason I eliminated Gonzo (KrazedMuppet) is because she had not started to play the whole week and a lot had gone on including the first challenge. After sending a PM a couple days ago and not getting a response back (knowing she had been online since then) I figured she was uninterested or just putting me off. If I had gotten a reply back letting me know what was going on and that there was still interest, I would have cut you some slack. I don't mean to be a jerk but I did put a warning about it in this thread earlier in the week regarding Krazedmuppet and Dan. Dan had jumped right in pretty quickly, but I didn't want someones absence to hold up the game. So that kind of explains what happened. I really did not want to do that, but it's just the way it has to be. I hope you will forgive me.

BEAR