Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

BEAR

Reaction score
Here is where you may ask questions regarding the Muppet Survivor game.

BEAR

Reaction score
Try to remember to post in your team's respected color if you can. Duckie Team in green, Chicken in red. This hopefully makes it easier for you to remember who is on what team. Later on you won't have to worry about it. Originally, I was going to give each team a separate thread and then have a third one for the challenges but i figured that might be too much. Also, you wouldn't be able to interact with other teams if you wanted to. Let me know if there are any problems.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok. Cool It's a great thread so far. Enjoying it!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ok. Cool It's a great thread so far. Enjoying it!

I hope so. More instructions and things will come later, including the first "challenge".

Since it is a holiday weekend, I wouldn't expect some of those people to start playing today. Just keep on going.

Beauregard

Reaction score
In the mean time, do we need to survive without starving, getting to cold, etc?

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
In the mean time, do we need to survive without starving, getting to cold, etc?
Right. Its almost like Big Brother the way you can interact, only you are out in the wild. Yes, you must survive all that stuff too.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'm glad it's more of a Survivor format, I love that show! I watch it all the time. I hardly ever actually watch Big Brother.. So far it's so much fun! i gotta check to see what's happened since I got lost with Elmo.

G-MAN

Reaction score
This is fun, I can't wait for the first challenge.

BEAR

Reaction score
News Update: Your first challenge will be coming very soon. So keep checking the game thread.

F

furryredmonster

Elmo has a question!! (Sorry, I have been trying to stop saying Elmo before each sentance... I have accidentally been saying that all day!!!)

Question: Is the challenge live?? Will you PM us when the challenge is here or do we check back a lot?