Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Bear,

Milly Complained about my killing of animals as (Un-Grover Like) but how do we eat berries and leaves i need to be grover and survive here two so how should i go around this issue with out offending any of the Younger viewers her at MC
Well...some of your performance as Grover has been a bit off from what I have observed too. I mean, you are playing fine its just Grover has said some pretty shocking things. I figured maybe he has already gone nuts before one week was up. I dunno. I know you can keep in character. I guess it is just different. The characters are allowed to change attitudes and such when necessary because of the circumstances they are in. We would get a little cranky and crazy at times if it were us stranded on that island. Have you seen the real show? Some of them become wackos! Just remember that you are still the character. You guys are doing fine. Ultimately, if Mildred is having a problem with Grover, that relationship will be threatened and can lead to some interesting results at the end of the week. Remember also that it is not only about "surviving" on an island. It is about "surviving" with each other. Hope this helps. I am really having fun watching you all. I hope you are having fun playing. There will be some fun challenges on the way along with some other surprises.

BEAR

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Its ok, I understand. I was not ignoring you, I didnt get the message till today (friday). I was looking for a Muppet Big Brother, not survivor. But I understand. Sorry for putting you in that situation, it was a huge confusion thing on my part. I guess its just as well as my Dad informed me that we are swiching internet providers and will be with out internet for a few days next week anyway. Maybe next time, Ill be more on the ball. Again sorry Bear, didnt mean to be rude :embarrassed:

BEAR

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
Its ok, I understand. I was not ignoring you, I didnt get the message till today (friday). I was looking for a Muppet Big Brother, not survivor. But I understand. Sorry for putting you in that situation, it was a huge confusion thing on my part. I guess its just as well as my Dad informed me that we are swiching internet providers and will be with out internet for a few days next week anyway. Maybe next time, Ill be more on the ball. Again sorry Bear, didnt mean to be rude :embarrassed:

No problem. Thanks for understanding. I understand where the confusion might have been. The game went from Big Brother to Survivor. But I did put the title "Survivor" in the subject of my PM if I remember correctly. Still, I hope that if we do this again, you will participate. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
Website

So I was considering putting up a website for the Muppet Survivor game, but don't know where to even begin. How do you guys make your websites? What server is it? Mrs. Pepper, I really like how you did yours for the TKO. How do I do something like that? Thanks for any help.

Bryan

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Well, I did most of the coding myself, though the TKO site is very simple. But you don't have to use codes, you can use templates. I host mine on http://www.freewebs.com, where it's free and you get a good amount of space, and you have the option there either to write your website with code (which I do), or use a template.
Basically how a template will work is, you fill in the information you want, and it though it's not exactly original, it's quite nice and works very well for something like this, where you're going for more function than style. I would be more than happy to help you or work with you on a site, or anything like that, if you need it. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Well, I did most of the coding myself, though the TKO site is very simple. But you don't have to use codes, you can use templates. I host mine on http://www.freewebs.com, where it's free and you get a good amount of space, and you have the option there either to write your website with code (which I do), or use a template.
Basically how a template will work is, you fill in the information you want, and it though it's not exactly original, it's quite nice and works very well for something like this, where you're going for more function than style. I would be more than happy to help you or work with you on a site, or anything like that, if you need it. :smile:

Thanks, Mrs. P. I might take a stab at it tonight sometime. I may ask for your assistance so be ready!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
:O Well, I won't be in, but feel free as a bird to send me a barrage (or multiple barrages, if you so choose) of PM's about it. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
I just thought of something... I will be working on setting up the site tonight. I am going to try and include character profiles from the little bio you all filled out when we started. I want to also put in a quote for each character. They can be ones you make up for the character or your favorite quote of theirs from a movie or show they did. Something that really expresses who they are. You can PM them to me asap. Thanks, guys! I appreciate the support. i am just trying to keep this organized and structured and fun at the same time.

Bryan (Bear)

F

furryredmonster

Elmo wants to know somethang. Elmo wants to know when Team Chicen and Duckies challenge is. Elmo wants to know, dont you??