Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, here is my final decision... (check the game thread)

BEAR

Reaction score
Remember that when you vote, let me know by PM so that I know who has voted and we get an accurate count. This way we will know that you players are the ones who voted and not someone on the outside messing up the counts. Thanks.

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay...

So the number of votes on the poll is oddly larger than the number of people who are supposed to be voting.

Who is voting twice? Who is voting that isn;t supposed to be? I will hunt you down!! :mad:

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, so the voting poll got all screwed up because people were either voting more than once or there were random people outside the game voting when they aren't supposed to. Both cases tick me off. At any rate, I still have who voted for who in my PM box. i am only missing votes from 2 people. Two of you did not cast your votes. Please do so soon so that we can move on. The votes are very close, but anything can happen. Thank you.

F

furryredmonster

Elmo has a question. Elmo wants to know when you evicted, do you go2 another place so you can vote who wins??? Or will they just bring them back??? Or will America vote??? Elmo wants to know, don't you?

F

furryredmonster

By that I meants the other members on here.... sorry lol

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah...
Once you are eliminated you can't participate in any of the later votes EXCEPT for the very last one. The final vote will include everyone. Hope that answers your question.

BEAR

Reaction score
Your new challenge has been announced. Goodluck finding everything.