Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Elmo has a question!! (Sorry, I have been trying to stop saying Elmo before each sentance... I have accidentally been saying that all day!!!)

Question: Is the challenge live?? Will you PM us when the challenge is here or do we check back a lot?
The challenge is not live. Meaning you do not need to all be online at a scheduled time to do it. You will need to have the task completed by a certain time however. I will explain those details when they come.

By the way, you are doing very well. I am sure it will be better once the last 3 players start in. Again, I wouldn't expect too much play until tomorrow. It is still the holiday.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
what do we have in the way of tools or cooking devices matches, cloths ? rope anything

what do we have to survive with please tell me

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up BEAR! I don't have any questions at present, but I just wanted to let you know I'm enjoying the game already and I think you have everything well organized. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
I was just thinking, would it help you guys if I made you a little map of the island and tell you what is there as far as animals and plants and species and things? Just let me know. I think it might make things easier.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, that would be great Bear. Also, I'l be happier when the rest of my team arrive!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yes, that would be great Bear. Also, I'l be happier when the rest of my team arrive!!!

Yeah, that would Dan and Krazedmuppet. I don't know where they are. i would just assume they are on vacation and will be back to join in soon.

I will get working on drawing up the map. I may need help from you in getting it posted. That will probably be up later today along with the first challenge. The challenge will be easier with a map anyway.

I hope things are going well so far even though we just started. You guys are doing well as your characters. Beauregard, your Mildred is hilarious! I am not all too familiar with the character yet as I have not watched all of my season 1 set, but you are making her so interesting I want to get watching more. Also, the way you all filled in your biographies were great too.

BEAR

Reaction score
By the way, Beau, what sort of species is Mildred anyway? Is she a bird of some sort? Just curious.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I was just thinking, would it help you guys if I made you a little map of the island and tell you what is there as far as animals and plants and species and things? Just let me know. I think it might make things easier.

That would be great but can i have tools

Beauregard

Reaction score
BEAR said:
By the way, Beau, what sort of species is Mildred anyway? Is she a bird of some sort? Just curious.
I believe she is sort of birdish, but also fraggline in nature, and a little frackley...so..sort of a what-not. Like Beauregard, speciesless.

BEAR

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
That would be great but can i have tools

You will be given tools today for your challenge. It will come with your map.