Muppet Survivor Questions/Discussion

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard or That Announcer, or anyone else who can help:

I have a map for you guys, but I don't know how to post pictures and things on here. Would you be able to assist me? :embarrassed: Thanks.

Beauregard

Reaction score
In Feedback there is a thread posted by Vic R. on how to host pictures!

F

furryredmonster

A map would be great!! Maybe what types of food ect would be enough. Like just a description of the island would be good enough.

BEAR

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
A map would be great!! Maybe what types of food ect would be enough. Like just a description of the island would be good enough.

Okay, good. It is easier for me to draw a basic map than it is for me to go into detail in describing in words. Which is why I didn't like having to describe my Muppet Dorm Room. Too complicated. I will do my best

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!
Please forgive me. I have not been able to get onto MC all afternoon since about 3 or so. My computer completely crashed, so I have had to get onto other people's computers when I can. It didn't matter whose computer it was, it still wouldn't let me sign onto MC. So, unfortunately, you will have to wait til tomorrow to get everything I meant to give you today (the map and the challenge.) I gave you a list of animals on the island to help you out. Be careful of the dangerous ones! I will give you your first challenge first thing tomorrow when I sign on. Thanks for being so patient.

Bear

Beauregard

Reaction score
I must confess I am editing Mildred's charcter a little as I go along, basicly making it up...

Also, it's kinda difficult to interact with noboy, lol. Never mind, I'm having fun as it is.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe.

Yes, she can sew, but you'll have to convince her to use her fingers on sea-weed!

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I must confess I am editing Mildred's charcter a little as I go along, basicly making it up...

Also, it's kinda difficult to interact with noboy, lol. Never mind, I'm having fun as it is.

Everyone from your team has been posting, except Gonzo. If Gonzo (KrazedMuppet) does not post this week, then they will just be eliminated.