Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Rosita: I heard that Kathy is back from her vacation. I think I will take down a couple slices of cake for her to share with Prairie Dawn. Is that okay?
Bry: Go for it!
Rosita: Okay. Adios! (runs downstairs to Kathy's room)
Hi Rosita! Mmmm...some of Bryan's graduation cake!Delish!
Prairie:Ooohh...chocolate!My favorite!
Me & Prairie:Thanks Rosita...hasta manana amiga:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Look whats outside the door. *bring in four slices of cake* I wonder who this could be? :wink:

Cookie M: YEA! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

Hold on ok. *puts them on the counter* Ok. Here you go Grover.

Grover: Thank you Kyle.

Here's Herry's.

Herry: Oooo yummy!

Here Cookie Mon...

Cookie M: COWABUNGA! *grabs cake and eats the whole thing with paper plate* URP! Good cake.

Oh Cookie. *phones up Bryan* Thanks Bryan. Your one great friend to have here. Hope everything went ok with your graduation. Ok. Yea. I see. Thanks again for the cake. *still on phone*

Cookie M: *yells from across the room* Thank you Bryan!

He wanted to let you know that he loves you too. Ok. Talk to you later. Bye. *hangs up phone*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: *sniffle* Man, who gets colds in the spring?
Red: Apparently you do
Beth: I know, I think it's the temperature swings
Red: That sounds fun!
Beth: Never mind. Where's Mokey?
Red: Think she had to work at the library today
Beth: Oh, ok. Hey, did you hear, Bryan graduated this weekend!
Red: That's awesome! We should get him a present!
Beth: Yes we should, let's put our heads together and see what we come up with
*Red bops heads with Beth*
Red: Ouch!

Beth: Well I didn't mean literally

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Seeing as how I'm kinda stuck in a rut, wonder what some of my fellow friends from the dorms would say if I started a series of Counting Scenes over in the FanFiction section.
Ah well, I'm sure I'd probably get some feedback from Beth, Sara, Kyle, Kathy, Bryan, and all the others.

Then again, could always just continue with the creature creation in countdown fashion...
*Muses to self while pondering.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Sounds great, Ed! A Counting Scenes sounds cool. I need to get some new story ideas, while I'm working on the novel.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Smiles... Well, I posted over in the Friends & Family section asking the same thing... Could post the Monster Roster there... Or we can talk via PM or Gmail.
Have a good day everybody...

*Posts announcement on bulletin board.
Event: 5/16/2006: 6:00 PM EST.
Airing: The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Well, I'm glad Kyle and the Monsters enjoyed their cake.
Rosita: So did Prairie and Kathy.
Bry: Well, we still have a lot left over. Maybe we should share with the rest of the dormies.
Telly: That's a great idea, Bryan!
Bry: Okay! Then I will just cut the pieces and put them on plates. Then you guys can deliver them to the rooms. Remember, some people don't like chocolate, so you can give them the yellow cake ones.
Rosita: Okay!

BEAR

Reaction score
(Telly and Rosita coming in the room)
Bry: Hey, you guys deliver the cake to everyone?
Rosita: Sure did!
Telly: There's even a new resident here at the dorms.
Rosita: Yeah, she moved in with Miss Piggy. What was her name again, Telly?
Telly: I...don't remember.
Bry: That's okay, Telly. I look forward to meeting her soon.
Big Bird: Hey, Bryan! What are we gonna do today?
Bry: Well, I think Ed put up an announcement for a screening in the common room celebrating Jim Henson.
Rosita: How exciting!
Snuffy: We must go to that.
Bry: Yeah, that's not til later though. What do you say we all go play at the park?
Telly: Can I bring Chuckie Sue?
Bry: I think it might be a better idea to leave her here.
Telly: Okay.
Bry: C'mon, guys! Let's pack up a lunch and take it to the park.
Snuffy: Should we invite anyone else?
Bry: Sure! Everyone is welcome!
(all go to the park for a picnic)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ruahnna: (touring the dorm, teacup in hand) Wow--there sure are a lot of folks here--oh! Hello! (takes piece of cake) Wow--thanks!
Piggy: (looking at cake) Where'd you get that?
Ruahnna: (handing cake to Piggy and peering into room #25) (to Piggy) It's a party. (to room of celebrating party guests) So whose the birthday boy?
Gonzo the Great: (with arm around Camilla) Our fabulous roomie--Ryan!
Camilla: Cluck, cluck!
Gonzo: Oh--right! It's not a birthday party though--it's a graduation party! Ryan just graduated from college.
Ruahnna: How wonderful! (Hugs Ryan) Congratulations! I guess you're pretty proud!
(Ryan moves on from hugging Ruahnna to Piggy, who stops him with a look.)
Piggy: Congratulations, kid. Now you can get a job!
Ruahnna: Piggy! Give the guy a little breathing room. He just graduated, which is no small feat.
Rizzo: (coming up to the group with Clifford) I have small feet.
Piggy relents and gives Ryan a playful sock on the arm (no, not THAT kind of sock on arm--hey, I think I know that guy--no wait, I just have a pair of socks like that!)
Clifford: Hey Piggy--you moving into the dorm?
Piggy: What's it to you, foam-boy?
Clifford: Thought I'd warn, I mean, tell Kermit that you're moving in.
Piggy: (ears perking up) Kermit lives here?
Rizzo: (muttering) Oh, great--now you've done it.
Gonzo: (shaking head sadly) Open mouth, insert foam.
Clifford: Well, yeah, I mean, um...let me get you ladies some punch. (flees the scene)
Rizzo: So who's your friend?
Piggy: (sighing and abandoning the search for information about Kermit's whereabouts) This is my new roomie, Ruahnna. Ru--this is the Great Gonzo and Camilla (kissy, kissy dear--love the barrette), um, and Rizzo and Rat and oh, Ryan--the birthday boy.
Ryan: Graduation guy.
Piggy: Whatever, and the guy who went to get us punch is Clifford
Ruahnna: Hi guys--I know some of you from your work. Nice to meet you. (look around room) This is a really nice room.
Clifford: (returning with two cups of punch) We like it. Plenty of room, lots of homies to hang with when classes get you down. The room above us--which is just like this one--is vacant. (Piggy and Ruahnna exchange looks.) And Lisa and Rowlf and Robin and Kermit live down the hall. (Piggy gives Ruahnna a look of such desperation that Ruahnna nods, gulps "excuse me one moment please" and dashes from the room.)
Rizzo: (to Gonzo) Something I said?
Gonzo: (with head jerk toward Clifford) Something HE said.
Ruahnna: (Reappearing with flushed but happy face) Piggy, I did it--I asked for Room #35, which is just above this one. (Piggy lets out a little squeal and they embrace.) Thanks, Clifford. It looks like we're going to be your upstair neighbors!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Ruahnna... A few little tips to help you with things here at the dorms...
1 The name of the guy who graduated is Bryan, aka Bear. Ryan, the one who rooms with Gonzo, Clifford, and his other roomies, is known as theprawncracker a completely different person.
2 Unless you're looking after someone else's roommates, or involving them in a musical song number it's best to let that person's roomies interact on their own (under the supervision of their forum/dorm member's watch).
3 Room #35 isn't above Ryan's... It's above Room #20, currently vacant. If you meant the room directly above Bryan's, #44, that one's taken by Diana. However, you can have Room #40, above Ryan's... Or #34 or #36, though not directly above Kermit in #21, it's the closest still available on that floor. Unless you want #20, diagonally across from Kermit.
Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.