Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm... Wonder if I should pester some of the authors here for updates to their fictional tales.
*Looks at poking stick borrowed from Nicole... Eh, then again...
Lisa could use some reminding... As could Nicole herself... Beth already said she's work on it...
Guess I'm just a bit down on a slow day like today. Sure hope they post soon, would hate to use the ol' penguin cannon on the lot of them.
LOL! I know I haven't posted in this thread for a long time. I'm working on a secret invention with Bunsen & Beaker!:zany:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
tutter_fan said:
LOL! I know I haven't posted in this thread for a long time. I'm working on a secret invention with Bunsen & Beaker!:zany:
Matthew: Oh no! Ok guys, you know what to do!

All: Sure thing!

*Everyone goes and gets a bomb shelter ready and puts note up*

If anything should go wrong with Bunsen's, Beaker's & Tutter fan's secret invention, come here!

Matthew, Dr. Teeth, Animal and Lips

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Good to hear from you again tutter_fan... Hope Bunsen isn't getting any ideas from Jumba.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm knocking off and headed to sleep. If anyone needs me, tell them to please leave a message.
Count: Vill do.
UD: Certainly my spooky friend.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Boober: Come on...you know you want to...
Kim: Yes...but having you guys looming over my shoulder isn't helping!
*everyone pulls back*
Betty Lou: Sorry, Kim.
Tosh: What's so hard about it? I mean, Sarah does it, Lisa does it, Ryan, Beau...you did it once last summer. What's keeping you from doing it again?
Gillis: *coming in* Doing what?
Kim: *sighs* They're trying to goad me into writing another story for the board.
Gillis: Well, why not? I think that's a wonderful idea!
Kim: I'd like to, believe me; I even have an inkling for a Fraggle fic. The problem is I've got Point B somewhat envisioned, but I haven't a clue about where Point A is.
Boober: Huh?
Betty Lou: She knows where she wants to end, but she doesn't know how to start.
Boober: Oh.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... I'd suggest you work your way backwards. If you know how it's supposed to end, then just ask yourself what happened just before to get to Point B Kim. And then you ask yourself what happened just before Point C, and so on and so on.

And seeing as how noone's reading mine, I think I'll just go back to that kind of tactic as well. We'll see though.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: I'm reading yours Ed!
Red: We've all been reading it!
Mokey: Yeah, it's really great!
Beth: And we'll read if Kim posts one too right guys?
Red: Of course!
Mokey: Wouldn't miss it!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: Wow, look at these nice gifts from our friends. Mini Kermit statue.
Rosita: Oh he looks so cute with the little cap on.
Bry: Yeah, and a Big Bird bank.
Snuffy: Looks just like you, Bird!
Big Bird: Yeah! Looks good. Hehe.
Snuffy: Hohoho!
Bry: So sweet. They didn't have to get me anything. I must thank Ed, Count, Uncle D., Beth and the Fraggles later.
Telly: Big Bird, do you have Birdkateers today?
Big Bird: Sure do, but not til later. Hoots is taking us camping tonight.
Bry: Camping?
Big Bird: Well, only in the garden outside the dormhouse. I can't wait! I should call everyone and remind them what to bring. (Goes over to the phone to make some calls to all the Birdkateers)

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hi all, I made an unexpected trip into real life, what with the Melodrama that I'm taking part in, and I thought that this thread would be a good one to reveal I'm back, since almost every poster's in here, lol. Count, if I've lost my roommates during my absence I'll try to find some new ones, but it would be cool, if they were still available

BEAR

Reaction score
G-MAN said:
Hi all, I made an unexpected trip into real life, what with the Melodrama that I'm taking part in, and I thought that this thread would be a good one to reveal I'm back, since almost every poster's in here, lol. Count, if I've lost my roommates during my absence I'll try to find some new ones, but it would be cool, if they were still available
Hey, Gerard! Glad to see you back at the dorms. I don't think Rizzo and Pepe have really gone anywhere. They've been waiting for your arrival back. Last I heard, they were sneaking scraps in the kitchen. Might wanna check it out. See you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.