Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leyla

Reaction score
<Jimmy, heedess of the fact that he is now on the floor covered by a Gonzo and a teenaged boy continues singing orders>

Leyla: Hmm... well, at least someone's willing to defend my honour. Hey Lisa, would you like to go out for popcorn and rice krispy squares while the boys settle this?

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: But, Lisa! Are you the "she"?! (lowers brow) Of all the Dorm storylines today, I had to get dragged into this one.
Ernie: DOGPILE! (dives into the pile of everyone else tackling Jimmy, taking out Bert in the process)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *wrastles Jimmy* That's right, I said wrastles!
Gonzo: Whoo! This is GREAT!
Clifford: Ten bucks says Ryan wimps out first.
Camilla: Brawk.

Leyla

Reaction score
<Lisa and Leyla are settled comfortable at Room 20's kitchen table, listening to the faint sounds of chaos around them.>

Leyla: Oh no, no, she forgave him for that little gaffe with Camilla. But I tell you, the fur... well... not fur...feather boas, maybe, are gonna fly when Piggy finds out what we did to her clothing. Is it always this wild in the Dorms?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *pins Jimmy* HA! Got 'im!
Uncle Deadly: I thought you got her?
Ryan: No, I- Well, yes, but... Nevermind.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bert: (who has been getting flung and squished) Hey, I just had my saddle shoes polished!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *tumbles over Jimmy* Sorry Bert- PUT A LOG ON THIS FIRE!! -But it's my job as an other half!
Camilla: Brawk bawk. *waddles downstairs with Lisa and Leyla*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly... Can't I leave you guys alone for a couple of hours?
*Whistles blow and everybody in the dogpile stops their cavorting, slowing down to almost stop-still non-motion.
The bodies are peeled off of each other, until Gonzo and Ryan are cleared off of the hillbilly heaped on the floor.

OK, that's 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct... Ball's in Ryan's court.
Now go post some fanfic or the penalty will be enforced from the mark of your curfew young man.

*Hears giggling coming from Room #20. Huh? Layla and Lisa? Cath give you gals permission to raid her room? Dunno if the diva pig will tolerate a couple of ushygushy fangirls invading her personal private space, even if you are fangirls of hers.
Oh well... It just gets crazy in here som etimes. Sent Beth a message, wonder what she thinks or if maybe I should talk to a few of the other scribes here.

Night all...

Status
Not open for further replies.