Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: Bert?
Bert: (sigh) What!?
Ernie: I think you lost your nose, Bert. (holds up an orange foam ball) It was stuck to Gonzo's head.
Bert: Give me that!
Ernie: Here you go. (squishes the nose back on Bert's face) Ya know, you really should be careful. It's not good when your nose comes off so easily.
Bert: Grrr...
Ernie: Come on, Bert. Let's go back to our room. Boy, those guys sure know how to celebrate, huh!
Bert: (annoyed) Yeah, sure!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *dusts self off* Okay warden, you win. Sorry Jimmy, no hard feelings?
Gonzo: Hard feet that's for sure...*rubs head*
Ryan: And... Uh, Ed... More fan-fic? Well, I drabbled a bit.

Leyla

Reaction score
<Leyla returns from answering a knock at the door>
Lisa: Who was it?
Leyla: Oh, it was Ed, just checking to make sure this wasn't an unauthorized invasion while Ru's away.
Lisa: Ah. Is it?
Leyla: <giggles> No, I'm roomie sitting. Someone's gotta keep Fozzie eating Kermit and Piggy PG.
Lisa: <skeptical> And you're the person she chose for this?
Leyla: I'm sure it was a rush decision. Besides... I have the robot equivalent of experience in this field.
Lisa: Ah. <they sit in companiable silence for awhile> Leyla?
Leyla: Lisa?
Lisa: Where ARE her roomies?
Leyla: <shrug> I dunno. I'm sure they're fine. What trouble could they possibly get up to?
Lisa: <stares>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw. That's only good for a 1-yard gain though, you need another whole chapter of Trip to make good.
Considering a smidge of drabbling, either that or something else I sent to Beth. Might have to consult you about it too later though.
Night all, and whoever wants to do can do tonight's sponsors.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *skips through the halls*
*Miss Piggy is walking down the hall, with Kermit and Fozzie behind her lugging shopping bags*
Ryan: MISS PIGGY!
Piggy: Oh, Ryan! What a surprise dear.
Ryan: SHE SAID YES! *plants one on Piggy then skips off*
Piggy: *mouth agape* ...Ahh... He... AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HIIIII-YAAAAH! *karate chops nothing*
Kermit: A little late there Piggy.
Piggy: *glares at Kermit* HI-YA! *karate chops him*
Fozzie: Ugh, I didn't order pork chops for dinner! Ahhh!
Piggy: Watch it bear!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: ...did we miss something?
Boober: Around this place? ...Probably.
Betty Lou: Lemme check... *sticks head out the door* Well, its all quiet now. So I guess we did miss it.
Kim: Dang. I hate when we do that.

-Kim

BEAR

Reaction score
Hoots: (outside Kim's window) Hey, you guys could always present the letter and number of the day! I'll accompany you with a little music on my horn here!

Erine81981

Reaction score
(OCC: Sorry Bryan. I've been meaning to tell everyone that my parents computer is down becuase of the weather so I haven't been able to get on lately. So I try while I'm over at my sisters to do everything that I can. Just wanted to let everyone here know what's been happen.)

How was the gym last night?

Herry: Fine. I saw me a pretty little monster down there. And boy was she buff.

I bet. Me, FilFil and Maurice are going to the store. Wanna come?

Herry: Nah...I'll stay here. I need to catch up on some of those new Fan Fic Stories.

I understand. I was reading one about the fraggles. Pretty neat one. *put on coat*

Maurice: *pokes head in the door* Are you coming?

I was heading out the door.

Maurice: It sure is cold out.....*shuts door*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: I wonder what the world is like outside this Dorm Room
Beau: Why?
Bo: *shrugs* Good point. It's just great in here.
Bobo: Yup. *eats icecream*
Bean: *appears in the doorway* Everyone! Come on outside and we'll play a game of cute baseball with pink fluffy balls!
Bo: It's nice in here.
Beau: Agreed.
Bobo: Yup. *eats icecream*

Katzi428

Reaction score
ka-THUNK!ka- THUNK!
Oh...isn't this great!:rolleyes:
Prairie:That's the new walker,Kath?
Uh huh.Something tells me after a couple of days you and Rosita will want to room with someone else.
Prairie:KATHY!You stop that!NOW!!:mad: Rosita and I are not going to move out just because you need to use a walker for a few weeks!
Prairie then switches to a calmer tone:Kath hugging me I'm sorry I yelled. Honest I am. It's just that you thinking that Rosita and I want to move out just because of the walker...well,that hurts! I can speak for Rosita and myself when I tell you that you're like a sister to the two of us!
I am?
Prairie: You sure are!We wouldn't trade you for any of the dormies here. Oh sure Bryan and his crew are fun when we stay with them. But Rosita,Gaffer and I alwayslook forward to when you come back from vacation or being sick at home.
Oh Prairie...thanks so much! I needed to hear that! hugging Prairie
Prairie:You're welcome. Now....how about I make us some mac and cheese for lunch?
Sounds delicious to me!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.