MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Interesting concept...marketing deals for names...What could you use Moppet to market? *presses button on machine marked: Call Mother*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mother Moppet: Hello! Is this Father Moopet???
(OCC: Sorry, Mother Moppet is a character that already exists played by Christy_B...Mother Moopet, on the other hand, would be an awesome mixup if you want to play it that way :stick_out_tongue:)

Father: Hello? Is that you?

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *wakes up and sees machine*

Huh? What's this?

*acidentaly hits a button that says: Turn into a my little pony*

Wait- WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

*laugh track plays*

tutter_fan

Reaction score
(tap rewinding sound is heard, is long)

Mother Moopet: Hello? Is that you Father Moopet?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <to Norman> My name is Goat. And despite whatever Frosty there thinks, I'm totally female and entirely human. At least, as far as I know. As for Ms. Muffin and Knick-knack, I have no idea where they came from. Actually, I don't know where you came from, either. And let's not get into where I came from. But anyway, like I was saying... <to Father> Seriously, Frosty? Tea National Monthly? You actually read that rag? Really? Tell me you just look at the pictures. The pictures are great. But I mean, for reading? TNM makes better kindling than reading, dude. You oughta try International Cup. Now that's a good magazine. But Tea National Monthly? <shudders, releasing a fine layer of dirt--or dust, or both> Please tell me you just look at the pictures. Oh, look, a flying pony!

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: I thought you were Goatterjim. And who's Frosty? And who's Ms. Muffin? And who's Knick-knack?

Lola p

Reaction score
Pony-Grace: I really like this! I am going to stay like this.

*does a corkscrew in the air*
WooHoo!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <gasp> A TALKING flying pony! Dude, did you SEE that? The flying pony TALKED! Hey, Ms. Muffin, where'd the flying pony come from? Hey--Ms. Muffin? Ms. Muffin? <looks around attic for Grace> Hey, Kitty Muffin, where'd your owner go? Excuse me, flying pony, have you seen Ms. Muffin? I could'a sworn she was takin' a nap here a minute ago... <Blinks at Norman> You say something?