Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: *looks at Mr. K* What?

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: This TV shoe is making me gasy

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: You wear different shoes while watching TV?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *to Goat* Oh there you are, sir, listen if you would please come down from the rafters...you'll get awfully dusty up there...*to Mr K* Can you new-fangled phone system call anyone or anything that we load into it? Like the President, or Justin Beaver?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: How about someone more sophisticated? Like someone who has spent years studying how good marketing increases sales. That would be extremely interesting.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: I suppose we could call my Brother-in-law, but he's more about good-marking-increases-grades. We could input the system with the Queen...but who knows whether it would call Buckingham Palace or Bohemian Rhapsody.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: How about one of those commercial actors...they might have an interesting take on things...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <stares blankly at Father for a moment> Of course it's dusty, Frosty. That's why I'm up here, dude. It's the best spot in the attic! Besides, I've got a great view of all the labels on the boxes down there. You've got one over in the corner marked "empty box," and I've seen a dozen marked "miscellaneous." Or maybe five of those. Possibly one. Or twenty. I wasn't really counting. <pulls self up to sit right-side-up on a rafter> By the way, heard from your wife lately? I mean, y'know, Nicky? I still can't believe you're married to the Nicky. Anyway, I was just wondering, 'cause there's this one box under the empty one that has this logo on it, and I was just wondering if she knows you subscribed to that magazine.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr K.: It can call anyone you want. Give me a list of places you call & the phone numbers, and I will input this into the gadget I invented, and it will auto-dial the numbers I put in for you!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *at Mr K* ...seems like a useful gadget...Could you get it to call Information, there's a number I need to look up. *to Goat* What magaz--...listen, with Mother away I need something to get me through the long winter evenings! So, yes, I read Tea National Monthly.