MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Could everyone introduce themselves? I'm confused. I have no idea who anybody is. *points to Father Moppet* I think this is Mr. Moppet, but I don't know who *points at Grace* she is, or who *points at Uncle Bob* he is, or who *points at Mr. K* he is, or who *points at Goat* that is. And I think I heard something about a goat in here too, but all I see is a cat...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Well, my dear Norman the Marketing Executive, as you are no doubt aware I am Mr Beauregard Parker Moppet and your landlord and sometimes-supplier-of-drinks, my daughter Jana was around here somewhere...*studio canned laughter* This is my dear cousin, Grace, with whom I have shared many a family mishap.

DVD Trivia Caption: Previously unmentioned in the many-many years of Moppet cannon, Grace was always Father's favorite cousin.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Who? Ace? What an odd name. Why would someone name their kid after a piece from Battleship, or whatever that game is called, croquet or something?

(OOC: It's not that Norman is stupid or anything, just that he has basically no knowledge of any fun or entertaining games/books/movies/TV/music.)

Aaron

Reaction score
Uncle Bob: I'm Bob i come and go. Mostly go. But lately i've neen coming a lot mor and it's going pretty well. That's the way it goes.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Hello Bob. Do you like marketing?

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Call information? How so?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Who's Ace? *picking a card off the floor* No ones? Okay, must just need cleaning up here. * continuing to introduce* This young chap hanging from the ceiling is known as Goat or Jim or something similar to that, while I understand the gentleman with the large telephone and number-pushing-device is Mr Kickboxer. *to Mr K* Press the button to dial Information, then, and ask if they have means of locating a one Nicola Dimetri Cole Moppet...

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Ace, her over there in the corner *points to Grace* And hello Goatterjim, what an odd name you have, and Mr. Kickboxer, another odd name. Your names could use marketing deals...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr. K: That's easy. While this person named "tutter_fan" (who created me) went out for a while, I pre-programmed all the numbers you needed into my gadget, and now, it's time for us to test it!