MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aloo: You can see my veins? What is this, a camera or an x-ray? Are you trying to--Hey, no distractions! *to camera* We have arrived at the natural habitat of the Mylus Littlous Ponyous...also known as an attic.

Father Moppet: Heavens above...*headslap*...or, pony's above in this case.

(OOC: Sorry to run away while the storyline is hot, but gotta get to work pronto!)

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr K: Don't worry Grace! I'll save you from these weirdos!

(Before everyone knows what happens, everyone hears a fast forwarding sound that's quite long)

There! I think I saved Grace from all those crazy people!

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: I still wanna be a pony. And they are all still here.

*OOC: why dont we wait for Father to get back, and I think my character is going to stay a pony.

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: Father? You still here? Aloo is getting closer to me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aloo: *speaking quick garbled gibberish*

Father Moppet: I think someone's forwarding their tivo...I wondered how that happenedwith Live TV Presenters...

Aloo: *back to normal presenter mode* ...and that was the ingredients for Jhinga Zafrani King Prawns. It is best to use fresh, net-caught prawns, rather than frozen. And speaking of net-caught, let's see how our nature team are getting on with the flying pony in the attic.

Father Moppet: Aloo, listen I think--Oh, am I on tv? *turns to camera men*

(OCC: I think Grace the Cousin turned Pony would be a nice unique addition to the family!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Hey, we are on TV, aren't we? Sweet! <aside> Irony. Definite irony. <to Aloo> Hey, Mr. TV host! How about NOT catching the talking flying pony muffin, and showin' us that bit about the fancy whatcha-ma-callit-spice thing again? 'Cause that looked messy. I like messy.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aloo: It appears we may need to use our tranquilizer darts...and unlike the Tranquil Daal recipes you can find on our website, we recommend that you do not try this at home.

Father Moppet: *looking into camera* This is a message to the world, if Christy Moppet is out there, we need you to come home.

Aloo: Will someone get this man and...What that? Spice is not messy, its the most delicate of all chemistries!

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: use that only if ya can catch me!

*flies away*