MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Presenter on tv: Hello and welcome to Spice in Flight, with me, Safed Aloo. Today we will teach you how to cook Kachaalu Te Kamrakh Da Salad in the traditional way, as well as indicating the correct marking to identify the differences between the common Blue *** and the more rarely seen Bearded ***. *raises binoculars and wooden cooking spoon* From Aloo to You.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: Fascinating. I've always loved Kachaalu Te Kamrakh Da Salad.

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: I've always wanted to find a Bearded ***. The problem was that I kept getting the Blue *** and the Bearded *** mixed up...I should check the encyclopedia on that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: I know the feeling. I used to find it incredibly difficult to tell the difference between Kachaalu Te Kamrakh Da Salad and Kamrakh Te Kachaalu Da Salad. I can tell this show will be educational for the both of us...*kicks back in a sun-lounger in the attic with a cup of tea as the storm rages outside*

(OOC: Delayed, congrats on your post count! That's awesome.)

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman Melvin: What wonderful taste you have. I take back what I said about you being a crazy bozo. *sees Beau in a sun-lounger drinking tea and thinks back to all the previous incidents* Then again...

(OOC: Thanks!)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <dangling upside down from the rafters> Somebody call for a crazy bozo? <glances at TV> Spice in Flight? I LOVE that show! When did that get back on the air? It's been canceled, like, five times! <continues hanging upside down while watching TV>

Hubert

Reaction score
Norman: I know, it's brilliant, isn't it? It's also interesting how they advertise the other television shows on this station. They tend to use a thirty second advertisment instead of my personal favorite, two fifteen second advertisements.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Mr. K: Try using one of the other 100 buttons on my telephone system!