Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I can't wait until the next episodes air. Probably won't be until June.

Of 2019.

:sigh:
#thanksTeenTitansGo
Hey, I just saw this, looks like the show's coming back April 9th:

EDIT: The date doesn't appear to be on the video or the description, but they confirmed the air date in a tweet that featured this video.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Doug Walker gets a lot of flack for being fat.

Even though he's not fat.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
@Flaky Pudding might like this.

Family Guy was inspired by a kid-friendly Cartoon Network pilot that Seth McFarlane did called "Larry and Steve".
You can really tell what elements were brought over from L&S to FG, like the humor, how the titular duo were obviously the inspirations for Peter and Brian, and that the store they go to is called "Stewie's".

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
@Flaky Pudding might like this.

Family Guy was inspired by a kid-friendly Cartoon Network pilot that Seth McFarlane did called "Larry and Steve".
You can really tell what elements were brought over from L&S to FG, like the humor, how the titular duo were obviously the inspirations for Peter and Brian, and that the store they go to is called "Stewie's".
That's awesome! Family Guy rules! :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm honestly not really a fan of Family Guy (but I know enough about it that I am at least familiar with the main characters), but I thought I'd share that because I knew you'd like it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm honestly not really a fan of Family Guy, but I thought I'd share that because I knew you'd like it.
Thank you for sharing it and by the way, I don't blame you for not liking Family Guy. There was a good long while last year when I didn't watch the show at all because they did a joke poking fun at Terri Schiavo of all people. I just recently started watching it again and while I do think it's hilarious, I can very much understand why some people would find the content off putting, gross, annoying, or repetitive.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I said it before, but for me, I gave up on Family Guy by season 8. Seasons 6/7 I feel like started to show some problems (my main one being that Brian was just such a desperate dog trying to get his **** wet), but season 8 is where I was just fed up.

Getting rid of Cleveland (who I knew would come back once the show was over), making Quagmire super ooc, etc.