Learn Something New Everyday Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently THE RESCUERS was going to be turned into a series, but when THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER went into production, the series was reworked into CHIP N DALE: RESCUER RANGERS.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Apparently THE RESCUERS was going to be turned into a series, but when THE RESCUERS DOWN UNDER went into production, the series was reworked into CHIP N DALE: RESCUER RANGERS.
Wow...that actually makes a lot of sense. Still, I like that they made it about Chip and Dale so that it could be (indirectly) connected to the other shows in the Mickey canon like DuckTales and Goof Troop.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So that ACTION LEAGUE, NOW!! episode with the KISS action figures performing a concert - I always assumed that they just brought in sound-alike voice actors to record their speaking lines ("Oh no! It's teething!"), but the real KISS members actually recorded their own lines in a recording studio while touring in Germany.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I learned "For Our Children" actually got a VHS release.... Oddly enough.

I might pick it up to watch the entire thing. Only performance I've seen from it was Randy Newman singing 'I've Been Working on the Railroad" (which he nailed).