Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
@Pig's Laundry

I saw an article saying that the Peter Cushing Dr. Who movies ARE canon; albeit as movies in DWU. Here's an excerpt from the article:

"In his new novelization of Doctor Who's 50th anniversary special 'The Day of the Doctor', Steven Moffat reveals that the films exist in the Whoniverse as actual movies, with Cushing starring in big-screen adventures adapted from the Doctor's "real" exploits.

"Seen them? [The Doctor] loves them," UNIT's Kate Stewart tells Clara in a specially-written scene. "He loaned Peter Cushing a waistcoat for the second one, they were great friends."

Moffat had previously wanted to incorporate this idea into the TV version of 'The Day of the Doctor', with plans for UNIT's Black Archive to include posters for the Cushing films."

I've been wondering about the Peter Cushing Doctor for ages! So glad the question is finally being answered!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I now just found out the quesarrito from taco Bell uses both nacho cheese sauce and shredded cheese.

I always wondered why some areas felt saucey and others stringy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All this talk about Chuck E. Cheese, I've been seeing new commercials lately, and man, his voice sounds so off now . . . it's almost like he's been smoking too much lately, lol.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
from what i understand jarrett reddick (if hes still doing the voice) has recently gotten over some really really bad depression. that could have something to do with it

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Locks of Love charges cancer patients for the wigs they make from donated hair - and apparently up to $1,000 for a single wig in some cases.