• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Pig's Laundry

Reaction score
I can't wait until the next episodes air. Probably won't be until June.

Of 2019.

:sigh:
#thanksTeenTitansGo
Hey, I just saw this, looks like the show's coming back April 9th:

EDIT: The date doesn't appear to be on the video or the description, but they confirmed the air date in a tweet that featured this video.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently Doug Walker gets a lot of flack for being fat.

Even though he's not fat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The same way Jennifer Lawrence is "plus-sized"?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
@Flaky Pudding might like this.

Family Guy was inspired by a kid-friendly Cartoon Network pilot that Seth McFarlane did called "Larry and Steve".
You can really tell what elements were brought over from L&S to FG, like the humor, how the titular duo were obviously the inspirations for Peter and Brian, and that the store they go to is called "Stewie's".

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
@Flaky Pudding might like this.

Family Guy was inspired by a kid-friendly Cartoon Network pilot that Seth McFarlane did called "Larry and Steve".
You can really tell what elements were brought over from L&S to FG, like the humor, how the titular duo were obviously the inspirations for Peter and Brian, and that the store they go to is called "Stewie's".
That's awesome! Family Guy rules! :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I'm honestly not really a fan of Family Guy (but I know enough about it that I am at least familiar with the main characters), but I thought I'd share that because I knew you'd like it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm honestly not really a fan of Family Guy, but I thought I'd share that because I knew you'd like it.
Thank you for sharing it and by the way, I don't blame you for not liking Family Guy. There was a good long while last year when I didn't watch the show at all because they did a joke poking fun at Terri Schiavo of all people. I just recently started watching it again and while I do think it's hilarious, I can very much understand why some people would find the content off putting, gross, annoying, or repetitive.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I said it before, but for me, I gave up on Family Guy by season 8. Seasons 6/7 I feel like started to show some problems (my main one being that Brian was just such a desperate dog trying to get his **** wet), but season 8 is where I was just fed up.

Getting rid of Cleveland (who I knew would come back once the show was over), making Quagmire super ooc, etc.