Dreams about Muppets...

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have a dream that I was visiting the MET (I have never been there but hope to go some day) and it was an anniversary for Don't Eat the Pictures so they had Sesame Street Muppets displayed in different parts of the museum. Snuffy and Big Bird were in the ancient Egypt department, Bert and Ernie were displayed in front of the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware, Grover was next to armor, Telly was next to the Dante and his 4 sons, Oscar was in the broken statue room and there were 2 different Cookie Monsters in front of food paintings he tries to eat in the special

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Recently Muppet Wiki started a sandbox page on uncredited performers, and last night I dreamt that the wiki's forum had a big discussion on the topic.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I commented on a social media comment from Brian Henson, he replied to what I said, and then I got a friend request from Brian Henson.

But then when I accepted, the name changed from "Brian Henson" to something like "Brianhenson impersonator" (I could be wrong in the "impersonator" and it's another term but "brianhenson" was definitely written without spacing), and it looked like it barely had any posts beyond odd photos that most likely weren't really from Brian.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I swear I'm not on drugs, I don't know how I got this dream but I was at some abandoned SS landmark from the 90's and I saw the ghost of David Smyrl, I asked him repeatedly if he was Mr Handford and he would reply "I don't know what you are talking about", this happened 5 more times until he finally admitted he was Mr Handford and that he needed to return to Hoopers Store, I told him that he doesn't work their anymore but he went anyways, when he got their Big Bird and Telly were there and were asking for Alan and acting like they didn't know him which caused him to teleport to another place, after that Telly and Big Bird left and Telly was basically floating almost as if his Muppeteer was invisible. I don't know how I had that dream

DrVanneuter20

Reaction score
I had many dreams about dr Phil van neuter and digit from JHH being in a new TV show starring me as Caspie Fraggle who is the world's only autistic fraggle, who has a crush on both dr Phil van neuter and digit.

vettech28

Reaction score
Had another Steve Whitmire related dream last night. This time, I dreamt that he was a guest in our home! It seemed so real!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I went to a local restaurant and Steve Whitmire happened to be working there as a security guard. I had met him at a con last year and he actually remembered me and my name immediately (I wasn't the one who approached him). He said that he needed a "day job" in addition to puppeteer/convention guest and applied everywhere he could, no matter where in the US.