Dreams about Muppets...

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I have a dream that I was visiting the MET (I have never been there but hope to go some day) and it was an anniversary for Don't Eat the Pictures so they had Sesame Street Muppets displayed in different parts of the museum. Snuffy and Big Bird were in the ancient Egypt department, Bert and Ernie were displayed in front of the painting of Washington crossing the Delaware, Grover was next to armor, Telly was next to the Dante and his 4 sons, Oscar was in the broken statue room and there were 2 different Cookie Monsters in front of food paintings he tries to eat in the special

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Recently Muppet Wiki started a sandbox page on uncredited performers, and last night I dreamt that the wiki's forum had a big discussion on the topic.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I commented on a social media comment from Brian Henson, he replied to what I said, and then I got a friend request from Brian Henson.

But then when I accepted, the name changed from "Brian Henson" to something like "Brianhenson impersonator" (I could be wrong in the "impersonator" and it's another term but "brianhenson" was definitely written without spacing), and it looked like it barely had any posts beyond odd photos that most likely weren't really from Brian.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I swear I'm not on drugs, I don't know how I got this dream but I was at some abandoned SS landmark from the 90's and I saw the ghost of David Smyrl, I asked him repeatedly if he was Mr Handford and he would reply "I don't know what you are talking about", this happened 5 more times until he finally admitted he was Mr Handford and that he needed to return to Hoopers Store, I told him that he doesn't work their anymore but he went anyways, when he got their Big Bird and Telly were there and were asking for Alan and acting like they didn't know him which caused him to teleport to another place, after that Telly and Big Bird left and Telly was basically floating almost as if his Muppeteer was invisible. I don't know how I had that dream

DrVanneuter20

Reaction score
I had many dreams about dr Phil van neuter and digit from JHH being in a new TV show starring me as Caspie Fraggle who is the world's only autistic fraggle, who has a crush on both dr Phil van neuter and digit.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Had another Steve Whitmire related dream last night. This time, I dreamt that he was a guest in our home! It seemed so real!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I went to a local restaurant and Steve Whitmire happened to be working there as a security guard. I had met him at a con last year and he actually remembered me and my name immediately (I wasn't the one who approached him). He said that he needed a "day job" in addition to puppeteer/convention guest and applied everywhere he could, no matter where in the US.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that one of the two Toughpigs webmasters put out a special book on Jim Henson, done in response to a book or article that was very wrong (with portions of that book reprinted in this book), which had physical copies of various articles from Tough Pigs, The Muppet Mindset, and other fan sites, arranging them by production in chronological order. It even included one of my top ten lists from The Muppet Mindset (I woke up before I could see if any more of my articles made the book).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I walked into a store and saw a new line of Muppet action figures, without knowing there was a new figure line.

The toys looked a little taller than the Palisades toys, and the only accessories included was a head of the character, some of the having separate pieces to put together (like for Kermit, his head and collar were separate pieces to put together). The heads were about half the size of the figure. Almost like those old miniature playsets (like for Mighty Max) that are shaped like a characters head but open, except the figures are not tiny (certainly not small enough to fit - and the heads don't open).

The figures included were Kermit, Piggy, Dr. Teeth, and Beaker, but there was also a Mahna Mahna one that seemed to be an exclusive, as it wasn't on the actual packaging. But also, the Mahna Mahna one just had the head but not a figure, while the packaging for that one advertised that it was Zoot.