• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Sesame moves to HBO Max
    Sesame Street is moving to the new HBO Max streaming service for Seasons 51-55. HBO Max will also stream a broad collection of classic episodes from the past 50 years.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Dreams about Muppets...

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
have any of you ever had a dream about the Muppets??? here are the ones that i've had.......

When I was 3 (yes, i have that good of a memory, thank you very much) - anyway when i was 3, I had a dream that i was coming home from some place and i walk in to see Placido Flamingo on TV singing.

I once also had a dream with Placido Flamingo. in my dream, he wouldn't stop tickling me!

I had this other dream where I was on Sesame Street (i mean, ON the Street, not the show). anyway, in the dream, it was night-time and I just remember seeing Gordon and Oscar. Oscar was the one I was really hanging out with.

i think i had more, but i can't remember them at this moment....

has anyone else ever had a muppet dream?

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
have any of you ever had a dream about the Muppets??? here are the ones that i've had.......

When I was 3 (yes, i have that good of a memory, thank you very much) - anyway when i was 3, I had a dream that i was coming home from some place and i walk in to see Placido Flamingo on TV singing.

I once had ANOTHER dream with Placido Flamingo when i was 9. in my dream, he wouldn't stop tickling me!

I had this other dream where I was on Sesame Street (i mean, ON the Street, not the show). anyway, in the dream, it was night-time and I just remember seeing Gordon and Oscar. Oscar was the one I was really hanging out with.

i think i had more, but i can't remember them at this moment....

has anyone else ever had a muppet dream?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
One time I had a dream that I had to throw muppets out of a plane because there was too much weight and we were going down (Big Bird, Sweetums, and Snuffy had to go out the back door) (somehow there was a back door)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Richard Hunt appears a lot in my dreams - Don't Ask!!!!! - because I don't know why he does. But it's usually when I am not well and because he was sick with Aids my mind must somehow connect it.

But I don't usually dream about the 'muppets' as such.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I had a dream about helping Jim, Frank, Richard Hunt and Somone else puppet the Muppets, I was puppeting an anything Muppet.

Oh, and heres a funny thing, I was listining to Bear's 'Next Stop Dreamland' on Muppet Raadio only moments ago.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hmmm. This is a good one. Let's see, I had a dream that I read a profile of Cookie Monster and it said that he was married. I also had a dream that I was watching a spin-off of Sesame Street. It was mainly Grover's show. Also, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo and some strange monster character appeared on this show. Also, a few night's ago I dreamt that they were still playing "Muppets from Space" in the theatre and I got an e-mail from someone asking me to see it. Unfortunately, I woke up before I saw the movie.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i had a dream last night that i had a little Grover hand-puppet (no movable mouth though) to go along with my little Elmo hand-puppet.

i really do have a little Elmo hand puppet though

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
I have had several dreams about Muppets since I was little... I frequently dream that there are other Muppet Movies that I don't own and so I spend hours looking at the covers in Video Stores and Super-Markets (I can clearly remember some covers which had images of a dark "Bed & Breakfast" where the Muppets were staying - a smaller version of Hapiness Hotel I guess)...

One other time, I dreamnt that I was in a theatre watching some movie and all of a sudden a trailer of the Return of the Muppet Show starts playing on the screen... When I look around nobody but me was in the theatre and then I remembered that it was SO late and I was all alone in the Mall... Then the dream went one with me running from a secret enemy without my shoes on...

That is something that I dream frequently - I'm at school or in the street, and I realize that I don't have my shoes on... Does anyone know what that means?