COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

Any Del

Reaction score
To be fair, my barber only charges $10, and she cuts my hair better than most of these big chain places like Sports Clips (which I used to go to all the time). But yeah, I get what you're saying - that's why Bob Ross permed his hair into his trademark afro, to save money on haircuts.
Your lucky. My barber charges double the amount.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
How much are you all already expecting to continue staying indoors next month?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How much are you all already expecting to continue staying indoors next month?
Honestly, I'm expecting this to last for another couple of years or so, because this is what many sources are telling us: the probability could be that this pandemic could last into 2022, especially since there's still too many people who aren't taking this seriously, and thus, helping the virus continue to spread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's our curve since the virus first began being confirmed in my county:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm expecting this to last for another couple of years or so, because this is what many sources are telling us: the probability could be that this pandemic could last into 2022, especially since there's still too many people who aren't taking this seriously, and thus, helping the virus continue to spread.
Blame that on generation Z.

It’s Gen Z’s fault why this is happening.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another thing to take into consideration too is that whenever we try to resume our normal, everyday lives again, that's going to allow the virus to start spreading all over again, and we'll be back to square one - this is exactly what's happened to China.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone ever looked at these timelapse maps of COVID-19's spread throughout the world that trend on YouTube from time to time? They update them regularly, and while they're interesting to watch, they're also really disheartening as well when you see just how worse the pandemic is quickly becoming.

Here's the most recent update:

I honestly had no idea people actually lived in Greenland.