COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somehow, despite a sore arm for a couple of days, the booster has pretty much had no real side effects on me whatsoever, however, the exact same booster has practically crippled my mom, and she's been nearly bed-ridden for almost a week now with lethargy and nausea, and it's apparently had the same effect on her best friend and her husband as well . . . I guess it's because they're elderly and have weaker immune systems, I don't know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sarah Palin said it would be over her dead body before she got a COVID vaccine.

And now, she has COVID.

Sweet karmic justice!

🤣

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This will probably be my last post, but there’s a lot to say here.
Four blue states-California, New York, Connecticut, and my own New Jersey- are reversing their mask mandates the second week in March.
It has little to do with Omicron fading, but more to do with how shaky ground they’re standing on politically.
First of all, children (especially those under five) pose the least threat of spreading Covid.
In spite of states mandating masks, none have provided any sufficient data to support this.
Even Fauci was grasping at straws on more than one occasion.
The thing that killed Dem’s credibility through all this was their own refusal to adhere to the standards they set themselves. Gavin Newsom, Eric Garcetti, AOC, and Stacy Abrams have been seen unmasked while condemning those around them if they didn’t wear one. All it takes is one for everyone else to say, “Hey, if they’re not wearing masks, neither am I@.
It’s never been about the public’s safety. It’s about holding on to power by creating fear, disguised as safety.
So our Governor Murphy will drop the mandate in March, after Biden’s State of the Union address. There’s no reason why he can’t do it now.
It is a shame Snowthy left without giving the name of one anti-vaxxer or anti-masker. I named four hypocrites for why anti-maskers exist at all.