COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
They said dogs couldn't carry or contract the virus, but I see now that apparently somewhere out there, a pomeranian and a German shepherd have tested positive for COVID-19, as well as a cat in Hong Kong.

Next thing you know, plants will be able to contract the virus, and then every living thing on the face of this planet will die . . . except cockroaches.
There won’t be any roaches left. The rats will eat them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This is the least of our concerns now. But when restaurants probably won’t have all-you-can-eat buffets anymore. No more Golden Corral. D’oh!!!!

At least before the virus hit, they were trying to make it more polite. From all-you-can-eat to all-you-care-to-eat. Trying to save you from making a pig of yourself.
Oh well. Sizzler. Bonanza. Ponderosa. It’s been a good run.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is the least of our concerns now. But when restaurants probably won’t have all-you-can-eat buffets anymore. No more Golden Corral. D’oh!!!!
The buffets around these parts have already been closed for quite some time. Shoney's, Austin's, they done shut they doors.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess barber shops and hair salons are non-essential businesses, because my barber's shop is closed until further notice . . . and, I kinda need a haircut, lol. :zany:

Ehh, maybe I can grow it into some kind of wild shag look, like Jerry has. :coy:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I guess barber shops and hair salons are non-essential businesses, because my barber's shop is closed until further notice . . . and, I kinda need a haircut, lol. :zany:
Our state told them to close like two weeks ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I suspected ours were probably closed already, since I know other non-essential businesses have been closed for a couple of weeks or so as well - I just now tried calling my barber a few minutes ago, and that confirmed my suspicions that they are, indeed, closed.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Ehh, maybe I can grow it into some kind of wild shag look, like Jerry has. :coy:
First things first..... I would recommend shaving your own head. I gave up on paying for haircuts and just shave my own head and it’s really saved money.

Second...... no. From my experience, you really don’t.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To be fair, my barber only charges $10, and she cuts my hair better than most of these big chain places like Sports Clips (which I used to go to all the time). But yeah, I get what you're saying - that's why Bob Ross permed his hair into his trademark afro, to save money on haircuts.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The buffets around these parts have already been closed for quite some time. Shoney's, Austin's, they done shut they doors.
Ther
😗😫😮🤮🤧 There was a Shoney’s all the way up here. Old Country Buffet shut down but that was poor management. The rest of them- Hoss’s, Rustler, Ground Round, made you craving steak.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Shoney's isn't as great as it used to be when I was younger . . . going through their food bar nowadays makes you feel like you're bellying up to the chow line in the M*A*S*H Mess Tent.