COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
To be fair, my barber only charges $10, and she cuts my hair better than most of these big chain places like Sports Clips (which I used to go to all the time). But yeah, I get what you're saying - that's why Bob Ross permed his hair into his trademark afro, to save money on haircuts.
You both can take a cue from the fuzzy one. Give it a year and let it grow out. When it gets long enough, you tie it back with a pony tail, and all the hipsters will be jealous of you. Won’t cost you anything. All you need is a rubber band.
But if you put it in a man bun, I’m going to have to shoot you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My hair doesn't get long so much as it gets big and puffy - in a year's time, I'll probably end up looking like a blonde Bob Ross! XD

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I guess barber shops and hair salons are non-essential businesses, because my barber's shop is closed until further notice . . . and, I kinda need a haircut, lol. :zany:

Ehh, maybe I can grow it into some kind of wild shag look, like Jerry has. :coy:
Just don’t buy a Flo-Bee!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Someone once said the same thing about me. But they said instead of having a New York accent, I have a little Southern twang.
Someone’s looking at the wrong map.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, remember when Klinger and Laverne got married over HAM radio? Both of them are from Toledo, Ohio, right? How is it that Laverne had a southern accent? Pretty sure that cornbread lady Henry ended up getting was from the south, though.

HENRY: Look, lady, I'm a doctor trying to marry a soldier in the middle of a war.
LADY: That's sick! You want mah recipe fer never fail cornbread?
HENRY: Lady, you are a piece of cornbread!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Toledo is a bit of a drive from Cincinnati, but Cincinnati is tight over the river from Kentucky.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's looking like, in my county at least, our curve may finally be starting to flatten: the past four days, the curve appears to have plateaued to the point that the number of reported confirmed cases each day is about the same. Hopefully, that's a good sign.
Dang it. Spoke too soon. Today, we just had our biggest spike yet!