COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah yes, Katrina . . . the incident where Kayne West went on national TV, live, with his now-infamous "George Bush doesn't care about black people" rant, while Mike Myers stands there next to him looking like a deer in the headlights.

The same Kanye West who's now ***-kissing Trump all the time, and urging black Americans to never vote for Democrats.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, while I personally think the guy is an immature baby, I can see why he feels that way with Democrats.

I have a feeling he probably does that because he feels Democrats pretty much teach people of color to have a victimhood mentality - while I understand racism and discrimination against people of color is an unfortunate ongoing issue still going on today, they basically act like they can’t speak for themselves, and these same people pretty much teach Caucasian folks to hate the color of their own skin. From my experience also, Democrats are quick to go REEEEE if a person of color is any where near right-leaning.

Look, I’m sorry but can we PLEASE keep political **** out of this thread? I’m sorry but I’m already stressed enough as is with this virus and just want this to be positive updates or just general updates with the virus.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m still a little surprised California hasn’t been hit as hard. New York/ New Jersey is still Ground Zero for the virus because you have 13 million people squashed in a very small space. L.A. has just as many people, but they’re spread out over a wider area. You probably won’t hear much from Alaska, since you have a low population spread out over half a million square miles. So Alaska’s population density is about 2 people per square mile.
New Jersey, with 8 million people in a tiny state, has about 1,000 people per square mile. More cases, more casualties.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Remember how last week no one was supposed to wear masks, doctors were getting in trouble for wearing them, cashiers couldn't wear them, etc? Good times. Now a tiger has the coronavirus.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They said dogs couldn't carry or contract the virus, but I see now that apparently somewhere out there, a pomeranian and a German shepherd have tested positive for COVID-19, as well as a cat in Hong Kong.

Next thing you know, plants will be able to contract the virus, and then every living thing on the face of this planet will die . . . except cockroaches.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I went for another drive with my father on April 1st. All of the movie theaters in my hometown, including the Regal 16 theater complex which is a few blocks away from my area's Goodwill, remain in quarantine.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score