Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do have a list.. I just updated it today, in fact.. but it's too long to post, so I've put it here: http://download.yousendit.com/839D898D6F4B5728 it'll only be available for 7 days or 100 downloads, but I can repost it later if needed.. and I'll try to keep it updated :cool: also, I didn't...
  2. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    does anyone have an MP3 of "The Moon Shines"? It's an animation that was released on Sleepytime Songs & Stories with Jerry Nelson singing.. I have a copy of the Herry & Zoe version from Sesame Street Season 33, but I'd like the other version as well if anyone has it. Thanks! :)
  3. anytimepally

    English/Spanish translation website

    back before I learned Spanish, www.freetranslation.com was the one I used
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this is on the way! of course not.. I'll get it to you ASAP.. and thanks for the MP3s! :sing:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Brobdingnagian Bards - A Prudent Thief
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it rained this morning.. then the sun came out and dried up all the rain.. then it rained again early this evening and now it's stopped again
  7. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street the thread made me do it! :D .. it's such a good song
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do have the Fairy Tale Album, but I have to warn you.. of all my LP rips, it's the worst quality.. still very listenable, but it does get grainy at times.. it'll be on the way soon and if you find "Feeling Good/Feeling Bad," I'd like a copy of that as well
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    storm's a-comin'
  10. anytimepally

    Osama Team Hunger Force

    haha!! that is funny :D
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I would like this as well! :sing: this is already on the way!
  12. anytimepally

    Monsterpiece Theater: Gone With the Wind

    I think it was made in 1986, so it must've had the Union Jack intro.. the library where Alistair Cookie is the new one in the video, but it might just be dubbed from the original, and if he also catches a lamb at the end of the original, I doubt he would've had time to eat the pipe as well
  13. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Loudon Wainwright III - Heaven & Mud
  14. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Irish Rovers - Blow The Man Down me too! :cool:
  15. anytimepally

    Fun with random music...

    1. What's my mood like right now? The Grateful Dead - Truckin' (high?) 2. How's tomorrow going to be for me? The Beatles - Getting Better (that's good news!) 3. What kind of person am I? The Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride 4. Am I loved? Badfinger - Come And Get It 5. How can I achieve my...
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    got it.. thanks!! :sing: I don't know for sure, but they're probably the same.
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Does anyone have these songs? Playin' in the City (from the Muppet Babbies' Music is Everywhere) Cookie Monster - Don't Eat the Pictures Eon After Eon (A Dinosaur Love Song) [from Dionsaurs: Big Songs] Chrissy and the Alphabeats - I Go to School my e-mail is HMsogi@yahoo.com Thanks!! And let...
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    already on the way! :sing:
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these three are on the way! :sing: also, which "Wet Paint" are you looking for? the one by How Now Brown Cow & the Moo Wave from Sesame Road or the one by Calypso Calloway from Signs!?
  20. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Jim's Big Ego - She's Dead
Top