Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's still rather warm, but it's finally stopped raining :smirk:
  2. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I've posted it here for all to enjoy! Merry Christmas!! :crazy: http://download.yousendit.com/B7F6B21B4051A04D
  3. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    raining rather heavily this evening
  4. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    I do! and it's on the way. Merry Christmas!
  5. anytimepally

    Happy Holidays you! :)

    Happy Holidays everybody!!
  6. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    still too warm for Christmas
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet Christmas MUP3's

    it's on the way! Merry Christmas!! :p
  8. anytimepally

    Here's an Interesting Question

    I don't know the exact when, but I know where and the circumstances around it... when I would stay over at my Grandparents when I was younger (this would be around 1984 or 1985), my Grandfather would get up in the middle of the night to watch Tales from the Darkside and as I am and always have...
  9. anytimepally

    12 Days of Christmas

    I didn't mean they aren't on the album version of A Christmas Together, I meant they aren't in the album version of 12 Days of Christmas
  10. anytimepally

    Question About Frank's Current Gig with Muppets

    I love when Grover pesters Fat Blue.. do you know which episodes these were in?
  11. anytimepally

    Muppet Show Song Identification

    they'll probably tell us in a 'muppet morsel' on the DVDs once they come out
  12. anytimepally

    Statler and Waldorf- not just hecklers

    who would've guessed they be playing electronic music? .. I mean, they're just so old :)
  13. anytimepally

    Watched 'em yet?

    I've already watched them all, except for Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, which I'm saving for Christmas Eve
  14. anytimepally

    What is your #1 Ultimate Favorite...

    vote for Gonzo the Great
  15. anytimepally

    Gonzo and Rizzo

    I must say that after MCC, Muppet Classic Theater, Muppet Treasure Island, and Muppets From Space, I was getting a little tired of Gonzo and Rizzo over and over again.. that's not to say they're not a good pairing, because they're great, but I would've liked more variety, that's all
  16. anytimepally

    12 Days of Christmas

    it's Beauregard on the album version and Floyd on the televised version.. Floyd and Janice were both left off the album version
  17. anytimepally

    I love "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas"!

    she puppeteered for The Great Santa Claus Switch, but after that she was just a voice actress.. she talks about how bad she was at lip-synching her puppet in the documentary
  18. anytimepally

    I love "Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas"!

    Jerry Nelson mentions in the "Two Ma Otters" segment of the documentary that the songs were pre-recorded and her dialouge was recorded later
  19. anytimepally

    What's your favorite Fraggle song?

    there are just to many.. the theme song is probably my favorite, though also: "Pedals of a Rose" "I've Seen Troubles" "The Friendship Song" "All Around the World" "The Doozer Knitting Song" "Dum Of A Son Of A Gun"
  20. anytimepally

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if every time you hear "Sleigh Ride," no matter who's singing, when you sing along the party is always at the home of Fozzie Bear rather than Farmer Grey :zany:
Top