Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    finally cold... it actually feels like winter.. clear skies, though, so no chance of snow.. although we did get a few fluries the other day :zany:
  2. anytimepally

    If they had to recast Doc...

    if Gerry Parks can't do it for whatever reason, I wouldn't mind them writing a script that didn't include Doc
  3. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Dire Straits - "The Bug" :sing:
  4. anytimepally

    Square One TV Day

    The story you are about to see is a fib, but it's short. The names are made up, but the problems are real. "I was working the daywatch out of Mathnet. My partner is George Frankly. The boss is Thad Green. My name is Monday. I'm a Mathematician." I loved Mathnet! :)
  5. anytimepally

    New movies coming out...

    I don't think it'd be that horrible if we all forgot about Rambo 4 :p
  6. anytimepally

    2007 Academy Award nominations

    Go Peter O'Toole! He's my very favorite actor, and I really hope he wins.. I just bought The Stunt Man on dvd today.
  7. anytimepally

    Muppet Personality Quiz

    I got Kermit the Frog :)
  8. anytimepally

    Super Bowl XLI

    Go Bears! :crazy:
  9. anytimepally

    What's your current desktop wallpaper?

    mine's a painting of a forest in wintertime
  10. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    wet.. very, very wet... too bad it's not cold enough to snow
  11. anytimepally

    Your Favorite Musicals

    I saw this in D.C. about 10 years ago, I guess.. definitely worth seeing! and when I was in middle school we did a, if I may say so, shoddy production of H.M.S. Pinafore and I played the Captain :sing:
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    me too :attitude:
  13. anytimepally

    Sing, sing a song - Songs you love, songs you hate...

    every Van Halen song is a song I hate :)
  14. anytimepally

    Differences between the first two DVD sets

    it's been a while since I watched it, but I don't remember any pops
  15. anytimepally

    Sesame Street Books

    I had the entire Sesame Street Library set back in the 80s.. now I have only Grover at the Everything in the Whole Wide World Museum and A Sesame Street Christmas
  16. anytimepally

    Sesame Street Karaoke

    I would totally throw down some Karaoke from the Street... "Telephone Rock" would be awesome
  17. anytimepally

    The Smurfs (2008)

    ok.. gargamel would work.. I was trying to picture him doing Papa Smurf.. and I can't
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have a friend who's a huge Dolly Parton fan, so I was wondering if anyone had either of these "Polly Darton" songs from Sesame Street: Waitin' at the Bus Stop Sign for You Wavin' Goodbye to You With My Heart Thanks! And let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :sing: my...
  19. anytimepally

    Differences between the first two DVD sets

    you're right about the Season 2 set not looking as nice, but the outer box on mine is a little thicker than the Season 1 box was and seems sturdier all around.. I prefer the way Season 2 was made, because I think it'll last longer (though I might've just gotten a freak box).. but that has...
Top