Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Eric Jacobson vs. Frank Oz?

    my thoughts exactly
  2. anytimepally

    Eric Jacobson vs. Frank Oz?

    last summer.. it was just for a PBS commercial.. I don't think he's been back on Sesame Street yet you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBf60vnrpDc
  3. anytimepally

    Where can I get this?

    here's one with a blue background: http://store.ticklespop.com/mubuhoeypinb.html and here's one like the one you had: http://moviepostersetc.safeshopper.com/109/6757.htm?993
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    thought I'd save Kyle some time, so I sent you the Follow That Bird songs.. enjoy! :p
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're welcome. Great list.. I'm sure I'll have more requests later, but here are some I'd like. Take your time with them.. no rush! from The Sesame Street Book & Record Bob and Susan – What Kids are Called Bob and Susan – One of These Things Gordon – Rub Your Tummy The Kids – Number Five...
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these have all been sent! ... and with Muppet music, there's no such thing as going overboard :crazy:
  7. anytimepally

    What's your favorite Bert & Earnie Sketch?

    you know, I think I have 2 favorites.. one from the old days and one more recent The one where Ernie's carrying glasses outside, and Bert's wondering what's going on, but Ernie's too busy to answer him, so the whole place floods The song "Things That I Remember"
  8. anytimepally

    Mr. Johnson's Elmo In Grouchland role

    Jerry still performs Mr. Johnson, too.. he was on twice this past season
  9. anytimepally

    Question About Frank's Current Gig with Muppets

    according to Muppet wiki, he did: "David Rudman performed him in The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland, though Jerry Nelson dubbed most of his lines." http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Johnson
  10. anytimepally

    Eric Jacobson vs. Frank Oz?

    I agree Eric does a great job, but I think his Sesame Street voices are not as good as his Miss Piggy (especially) and Fozzie. Granted, his Fozzie voice started out rocky, but it gets better every time they do a new project. Piggy does as well. But his Bert just isn't quite there yet.. and...
  11. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    I do enjoy Boston :) currently listening to John Fogerty - "No Love In You"
  12. anytimepally

    The (Animated) Adventures Of Ernie and Bert

    not coming to the U.S. :( .. what's up with that?
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    it's on the way now! :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    Peter Pan and Great Value Peanut Butter, DONT EAT

    we have four jars of Peter Pan peanut butter with the code starting with 2111, one of them half-eaten, and no one has gotten sick yet.. but now we're not eating it as a precaution, of course.. and I just bought seven bananas yesterday and have no peanut butter! :grouchy:
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I do.. just let me know where to send it! :sing:
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent.. enjoy! :) got them.. thanks!!!!! I'm in the process of sending your requests now. You're Welcome!! :sing:
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sure.. I'll forward them to you as I get them
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Wow.. thanks for the offers.. here are the ones I'd like when you get a chance: Bert & Ernie Sing-Along (I already have a few of the songs.. it has its own category on my list) Hoots the Owl - Sleepytime on Sesame Street Bert - I Gotta Be Clean Cookie Monster - Put a Cookie in my Mouth...
  19. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These have all been sent.. let me know if I missed anything.. and enjoy! :sing: **** SarahOnBway, don't feel bad.. I wouldn't have posted the lists if I wasn't happy to fill requests.. I only have 2 songs from Don't Eat the Pictures (I think there are 5 in all) and I do have Janice's Rockin'...
  20. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    flurries today, but this time next week, we'll be back in the mid-50s :(
Top