Search results

  1. anytimepally

    The Survey To End All Surveys

    Section A: The Personal Stuff 1. Your name? 2. Your age? young 3. Your hometown? don't really have one 4. Your- ahem- relationship status? working on it 5. Your gender? Male 6. Your religion? mine Section B: The Muppet Stuff 1. Three favorite Muppets? Gonzo, Cookie Monster, Marjorie 2...
  2. anytimepally

    The Smurfs (2008)

    I completely agree.. and John Lithgow? that frightens me by itself.. I wonder if any of the 80s voice actors are still around
  3. anytimepally

    New movies coming out...

    I'm really looking forward to Venus.. it comes out today in a few cities, but nowhere near me.. Peter O'Toole is my favorite actor ever, though, so I can't wait to see it
  4. anytimepally

    "The Fraggles Look For Jobs" on Youtube

    I'd never heard of this or seen it before, but I loved it :) .. my favorite part was when Wembley's talking about needing a new shirt, and Gobo sniffs him and quite agrees.. so funny!
  5. anytimepally

    The Leprachan Brothers

    I love them, too, and it was a nice touch to include 15 new (albeit very short) songs by them on the Muppets Inside Cd-Rom.. that was seriously the highlight of the game for me.. I went around looking for Name That Tune just to hear them sing at the end :halo: :eek:
  6. anytimepally

    "AssoSHEEates"

    Most of the people I've heard pronounce it correctly.. but I also have the habit of correcting people when they make pronunciation or grammatical mistakes.
  7. anytimepally

    What is your favorite Walt Disney World attraction?

    Magic Kingdom - Mickey's PhilharMagic, Space Mountain Epcot - Mission: Space MGM - Muppets 3-D Animal Kingdom - Everest
  8. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's finally colder, but not as cold as I'd like.. nor cold enough to snow
  9. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    That is one of my all-time favorite songs! But at the moment, I'm listening to "Wreck This Heart" ~ Bob Seger
  10. anytimepally

    Ultimate CD

    1. John Fogerty 2. Mark Knopfler 3. Little Jerry & the Monotones 4. Mississippi John Hurt 5. Muddy Waters 6. Electric Light Orchestra 7. Loudon Wainwright III 8. ZZ Top 9. Miles Davis 10. Nathan & the Zydeco Cha-Chas
  11. anytimepally

    Your DVD Collection

    i've been meaning to make a list of my DVDs for a long time, but it took this thread to get me to actually do it. Dune (Miniseries) Boston Legal: Season 1 Boston Legal: Season 2 A Night in Casablanca A Night at the Opera A Day at the Races Go West / The Big Store Room Service / At the Circus...
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    this has been sent!
  13. anytimepally

    What did you do New Year's Eve

    Some old friends and I roadtriped to Nashville to visit a couple other friends and went clubhopping
  14. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it was cold and windy to open the new year, but yesterday and today have both been sunny and warm
  15. anytimepally

    answer the question in my sig

    haha.. i love those skits :)
  16. anytimepally

    Last Book you Read Thread

    I'm currently reading (and almost finished with) The Narrative of A. Gordon Pym of Nantucket by Edgar Alan Poe
  17. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    These two are on the way! Thanks! :sing:
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday, Frogpuppeteer!

    Happy Birthday!!
  19. anytimepally

    What was the last DVD you bought and why?

    I bought Steel Magnolias and Robin Hood: Men in Tights as Christmas Presents
  20. anytimepally

    What Did You Get For Christmas?

    Hustle, Season 1 DVDs Boston Legal, Season 2 DVDs An Antartic Mystery Monty Python Live Lots of Mint M&Ms and Mint Oreos a few shirts a Charlie Brown Bobblehead ... and, of course, my two front teeth ;)
Top