Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'm in the process of sending these, but my internet is slow at the moment, so it may take longer than usual.. also, I found another song from Big Bird Sings!, so it's just 2 songs from being complete.. however, Sing Me a Silly Song (Reprise) -- Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch & Elmo is one of the...
  2. anytimepally

    Mr. Johnson's Elmo In Grouchland role

    Jerry wasn't "there" in person.. he dubbed his lines in a recording studio (they usually do songs pre-taping and dialogue post-taping), so David Rudman had to perform the lines on set so the timing would be right.. the fact that a few lines slipped through undubbed is probably just an editing...
  3. anytimepally

    When is SS going to talk about divorce?

    They did talk about divorce (sort of) once in a Sesame Street News Flash skit where Kermit talks to a bird whose parents don't live together.. it never specifically says they're divorced, but I think that's as close as they've gotten http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxgyoa6UStw
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Jim Henson's Induction to the Television Acadamey Hall of Fame is just the song.. sorry I wasn't clearer.. I'll update the list your requests are on the way :)
  5. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'd like "We All Sing with the Same Voice (Kids)" .. I'm not sure I know that one.. and "Ses. Street closing credits (w. Oscar, Susan, Gordon)" ... thanks!! I'm trying to track down The Count Count's myself.. I've found 3 more songs since I posted my list, so I'll include them as well Stop! &...
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Got 'em.. thanks again!!
  7. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    haha!!.. That is funny.. and I didn't notice either :) I'm interested in these, if you please: Alligator King Reach Your Hands Up High (Lillias White) Word Family Song "OP" (as sung by anything muppets) I've been looking for Reach Your Hands Up High for a while.. that'd be great! ...
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're welcome! .. and I got the album. Thanks again!! :D
  9. anytimepally

    Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

    they did this in a "Tales from the Vet" segment on Muppets Tonight!
  10. anytimepally

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I just wanted to say how much I like the "Alphabet Town" song
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I've found a cleaner version of this.. it'll be on the way soon! :sing: You're welcome! I think everyone should be able to enjoy this music :) .. your new requests on on the way in the next half hour or so via YouSendIt.com (it's quicker than sending as many e-mails as it would take)... enjoy!
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You're Welcome! :) Kyle, can I get the Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch Camping in Canada album from you? Thanks!
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sending it now :)
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :sing:
  15. anytimepally

    Who was your favorite vocalist?

    every voice Jerry Nelson does (and there are tons of them) has an awesome singing voice to go with it.. it's amazing I like Joe Raposo's vocals, too, especially when he did that Jazzy-type voice (like on "I'm in Love with You Pretty Baby")
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I'll get all three of these out ASAP
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    snowing!!
  18. anytimepally

    Beat The Time with Little Jerry

    I like it!! I'm a huge Little Jerry fan, you know :) .. I especially like when Grover & Fat Blue come in at the end.. the only thing that seems odd is that there are three Jerry Nelson muppets in the skit.. I do like Jerry, but that seems like overworking ;) ... maybe Marty Robinson or someone...
  19. anytimepally

    Got Dead Hensons MP3's?

    I sent "Can You Picture That?" .. enjoy! :D
  20. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Got them!! Thanks a lot.. I really like The Gang's All Here.. it's nice to finally have the whole album :p
Top