Search results

  1. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    nice and sunny and cool :cool:
  2. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    cloudy and breezy today
  3. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday Kimp the Shirmp!!

    Happy Birthday! :crazy:
  4. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    as requested: http://download.yousendit.com/32CF7D0D38DC47F3 enjoy! :sing:
  5. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Arrogant Worms - The Monkey Song
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have this one.. just let me know where to send it :)
  7. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    bright and sunny and not very cold
  8. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Joe Raposo - Little Things
  9. anytimepally

    The Absolute Best Page on Muppet Wiki

    Beata the Lamb!! hahaha.. that's great :crazy:
  10. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have seven of the songs from the Perfect Harmony Album.. they're on the way! :sing:
  11. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    they're on the way!
  12. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's around 40 F now, bright and sunny with a good breeze
  13. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    I have these two.. just let me know where to send them :sing:
  14. anytimepally

    Pan's Labyrinth

    I finally got to see it.. friends, this movie is what nightmares are made of - visually stunning and very unsettling
  15. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Old Crow Medicine Show - Down Home Girl
  16. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    well, it snowed.. sort of.. but I think if I gathered every flake of snow in the yard, I still wouldn't be able to make a decent snowball
  17. anytimepally

    New movies coming out...

    I haven't seen it yet, but I agree, it does look interesting, and I plan on seeing it over the weekend
  18. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    there's a chance of snow tonight.. I'll believe it when I see it, though. if we get it, it'll be the first of the season.. of course, it'll only be an inch or two because that's all we ever get, but some is better than none
  19. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    currenly listening to Henry Mancini - The Pink Panther
  20. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Bob Dylan - Blind Willie McTell :sing:
Top