Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Story Telling Improv

    I really like this game (what there is of it), so I thought I'd try to revive it :) It was a rather uneventful day in Fraggle Rock and everyone was feeling more than a little bored, so Gobo decided to share with them his latest postcard from his Uncle Travelling Matt (over Red's annoyed...
  2. anytimepally

    Characters who met Snuffy before episode 2096

    I don't know about the others, but Oscar would probably not back him up just to be contrary :grouchy:
  3. anytimepally

    What year was this?

    according to this post: http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?p=402665&highlight=Jerry it was a late 1980s skit.. although I was the one who posted on the youtube site about it being after Richard Hunt died, I was apparently mistaken.. my best guess is that it is from 1988 or 89, when...
  4. anytimepally

    Anyone Like Antique Shoping?

    I do like antique shops, but I don't like spending money, so I don't go often.. but that is how I got all my Muppet Sigma Mugs :) .. even when I'm not buying anything, I enjoy browsing and looking at all the different things they have and how many I remember from my childhood.. that sort of...
  5. anytimepally

    So Have We Seen the End of 2-D Animation?

    Well, it looks like 2-D Animation isn't dead after all... http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20070308/117340194000.html
  6. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    on the way! :sing:
  7. anytimepally

    Tumble Weeds.

    the guy with the camera is having so much fun... cracks me up :zany:
  8. anytimepally

    What song can you not get out of your head?

    Old Crow Medicine Show's "I Hear Them All" is currently in my head
  9. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    It's seems to be getting brighter, sunnier, and warmer every day
  10. anytimepally

    Top 10 Non-Muppet Songs

    it is so hard to limit it to ten songs, but here goes (in no particular order): The Rolling Stones - Paint It Black Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lodi Peter, Paul, & Mary - Puff, the Magic Dragon Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Midnight Special Mississippi John Hurt - Richland Women...
  11. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    windy and bright all week.. near 70 degrees
  12. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    anyone have these songs?: Anything Muppet Travel Agents & Penguins - Antarctica! Kevin Clash - Skin Lillian - Wake Up! Chrissy and the Alphabeats - I Go to School my e-mail address is HMsogi@yahoo.com Thanks! :sing:
  13. anytimepally

    Name that Movie...

    there has never been a bad Andre the Giant movie :)
  14. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    yeah.. I've heard that version on MC radio.. I think I like it better
  15. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Signs! is a mixed bag.. but I do know "Danger" is Prairie Dawn's version from the record, and "Telephone Rock" is the album version (though the TV version is far superior... Jerry's voice has more energy for some reason) .. I have both versions of that and Chrissy & the Alphabeats' "Exit" ...
  16. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    which version of me are you looking for? I have a Joe Raposo version, an Anything Muppets Version, and Cookie Monster & Maria's version.. let me know which you'd like :sing: Edit: I totally forgot about Grover's version.. I do have that as well I have Gonzo's Act Naturally.. I'll send it ASAP
  17. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    spring is out and about
  18. anytimepally

    Happy Birthday a_Mickey_Muppet!

    Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one :crazy:
  19. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    it's been close to 60 degrees all week and next week looks like more of the same
Top