Search results

  1. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    This is post # 1,000, so I thought I'd post it here where I've spent most of my time :sing: Kyle, I'll send your requests in a moment. While I"m here, does anyone have Jerry Nelson's version of "Ladybugs' Picnic"?
  2. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    **okay.. fixed the above post to remove references to stairs and keys.. sorry about that :) ** Randall: Thanks, Ed! Ok, guys.. let's get up to our room. Don Music: Yes, I must get to work on Clifford's birthday song! Johnny: And I have to try and save delicate Italian fabrics! (We take the...
  3. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Johnny: How's this crazy kid got all his records? I'm the big-time star here. Randall: Maybe he's just never heard you sing, Johnny. Sal: (with his 'dukes' up) Whatdaya mean 'maybe he ain't heard Johnny sing'?!?!?!!! Who ain't heard Johnny sing.. I'll tear 'em limb from limb!!! Johnny's a...
  4. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don: Well, of course, I'm the one and only Don Music. Wonderful to meet me, I know... Always nice to meet a rabid fan! Randall: Hiya Kyle! I'm Randall... It's ok.. don't worry about Sal.. he'll just shake it off. And Don's head's so big, it probably cushioned the blow. Sal: Yeah, yeah.. I'm...
  5. anytimepally

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Don Music, Johnny Fiama, & I enter the MC Dorms building. Don and I are loaded with luggage. Don Music: At last! Someplace where my brilliant music will be appreciated . . . (turning to me) and you’re sure they have filtered water? Randall: I don’t know, Don. If not, I’ll buy you your own...
  6. anytimepally

    Story Telling Improv

    Backstage at the Muppet Theater, hamsters were everywhere. Gonzo'd brought them in for his new act (something to do with hamsters, a vaccuum cleaner, & fly-paper), but Animal has accidentally knocked their cage over during one of his rampages. Now it was left to George and Beauregard to find...
  7. anytimepally

    What's your current desktop wallpaper?

    a picture called "Wasteland" ... you can see it here: http://www.remusbrailoiu.evonet.ro/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=3&pos=-70
  8. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    they're both on the way! :sing:
  9. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    these are being sent now! :sing: you're welcome!
  10. anytimepally

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    Big Joe Turner - "Morning, Noon, & Night"
  11. anytimepally

    Best singer?

    Poor Red.. :excited:
  12. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Randall the Zebra The Animal Show
  13. anytimepally

    Best singer?

    out of the five, I'd have to go with Gobo but, for the show as a whole, I think Marjory is my favorite
  14. anytimepally

    Random Muppet Thread

    Wander McMooch Fraggle Rock
  15. anytimepally

    How's the weather where you are?

    72 degrees and sunny
  16. anytimepally

    Disagreeable Order of Grouches

    Episode 0301, which aired December 13, 1971, has Oscar ordering hamburgers for the club. :grouchy: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_0301
  17. anytimepally

    Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

    Carroll Spinney :grouchy:
  18. anytimepally

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    sent! :D
  19. anytimepally

    Should The Count be recast?

    I don't even want to think about a non-Jerry count.. I'm still adjusting to the non-Jerry Two-Headed Monster .. if he ever does retire, there should at least be a 10-year hiatus like they did with Scooter
Top